Northern California Babies
Options

awesome GTG ideas ...

got any?

what kind of GTG would you love to go to?

and when would it be? weekday? weekend? week day evening?  

BONUS: have you been to at least 1?

Re: awesome GTG ideas ...

• Options

I have never GTG, and I'd like to.  I think it's time.  :) 

My best days would be a Tuesday or a Wednesday, and I'm in Mountain View.  

I'm up for anything where I can bring my almost 1 year old. 

• Options

Like board GTGs? I've been to lots! Just did one last night!

We were talking that we want to have a slumber party! Get a hotel suite and everyone within driving distance come (Sacties, SB and EB girls!) and have a blast!

The challenge will be for no one to be pregnant so we can all party equally! LOL

• Loading the player...
  • Options

How about bowling? 

I'd like some couples/families g2gs but I like just going with the girls too.  

I can now do middle of the weekday things, but that's not feasible for a lot of people.  Evenings aren't great (and weekday evenings are pretty impossible if I've got to leave Q at home)

I've been to several...probably 15 or so

• Options
    imageNotJustAnAuntie:

The challenge will be for no one to be pregnant so we can all party equally! LOL

lol - that *is* quite a challenge!!

• Options
    I've been to 2. One at the park and one at the SF ZOO. Anytime during the week works for me. (except evenings) And anything I can bring Angie to is even better. I think stuff like Zoo gtg, parks, maybe even amusement park deals are good. There can be a central spot to meet up and hang out for a bit and then if anyone wants to go off on their own they can. (which is how the Zoo gtg worked) I thought it was fun.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageNotJustAnAuntie:

Like board GTGs? I've been to lots! Just did one last night!

We were talking that we want to have a slumber party! Get a hotel suite and everyone within driving distance come (Sacties, SB and EB girls!) and have a blast!

I love that idea!  The no prego situation is going to be difficult.  We should poll someday to get an idea of what people think.

• Options

I've only been to one nest GTG. 

I am free Wednesdays and Thursdays, but it would have to be close by, E. Bay, because we sort of have to be home for naps, or else the afternoon is better than the morning, if she skips the late nap, it's not a huge deal. I just put her to bed earlier.

Oakland Zoo would be fun, there is a cute park near me, Avenue Terrace on Jordan St, we love that place.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"