North Carolina Babies

Since tomorrow is April Fools Day

2»

Re: Since tomorrow is April Fools Day

• Congratulations! That's wonderful news. For some reason, I thought that you were pregnant a few days ago.

I'll pray that you continue to get good results on this new little one!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congratulations on this exciting news!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • OMG!! Im soooooooooooooo excited for you!! i sat here getting all excited and my stepson was like what....I explained that a bumpie friend is pregnant that had lost her lil girl in july and he was excited for you too!! I hope everythign continues to go well for you and that you have a VERY healthy baby and pregnancy!!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • OMG Pirate!! I am so happy for you!!! Congrats!!!!!

• oh goodness, congrats!!!  so exiting for you guys!! you'll be in my prayers... happy and healthy nine months (and beyond!) to you and the baby!!
  • Oh yay!!! I'm doing a little dance! Congratulations!
  • Do you know how much I LOVE seeing your ticker?  Right Hug  I'm so happy to see your announcement on here!  Each week is a big milestone, girl.   I am so glad we can take this journey together.  Without even knowing it, you give me strength. Left Hug
    TTC since Jan. 07
    6 IUIs,IVF #1 w/ICSI = BFP!
    Betas, 332 & 856 = twins!

Our baby girl is here!
  • Yayyy!!  Many thoughts and prayers for a healthy baby!  Congratulations!
    imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • congrats!
    Baby Charchie born 12/22/2011
  • The one day I actually sign off for like 2+ hours, LOL !  Anyway, I am here now and CONGRATS with all my heart girlie!!!! 

I couldn't be happier for you & DH, I wish you all the BEST for a wonderful pregnancy!!! 

• CONGRATS!!!! Lots of prayers for you for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy sibling for MG.
  • Oh Pirate. I am so incredibly happy for you. This really just made my day. You have many many prayers being said for you and that sweet little babe.
  • narknark member
    That's wonderful! Congrats!!!
  • imagemrsbluetoes:

OH MY GOSH!  CONGRATULATIONS!  I am so excited for you.  Lots of hugs and prayers in the coming weeks for you and your DH. 

P.S.  Now we can have a GTG in our town.  :)

We can :)  There is a really nice park not too far from you!

• imageECUGirl2004:

Can I add you to the NC Babies list?  If so, what's your due date?

Yes.  My EDD is 10/7. 

• imageveronicacorningstone:
    Do you know how much I LOVE seeing your ticker?  Right Hug  I'm so happy to see your announcement on here!  Each week is a big milestone, girl.   I am so glad we can take this journey together.  Without even knowing it, you give me strength. Left Hug
    Do you know how much I LOVE seeing your ticker?  Right Hug  I'm so happy to see your announcement on here!  Each week is a big milestone, girl.   I am so glad we can take this journey together.  Without even knowing it, you give me strength. Left Hug

Awww my dear you are too sweet!  We will walk through this together.

Awww my dear you are too sweet!  We will walk through this together.

• imageuncjules:

Congratulations! That's wonderful news. For some reason, I thought that you were pregnant a few days ago.

I'll pray that you continue to get good results on this new little one!

:)  Well I am!

• imageunc00ref:
    I had a dream 2 nights ago that you were pregnant again! Congrats many times over! Hugs and prayers!

:)  And you were right.  Two nights ago I had a dream I was driving a UPS truck filled with soldiers coming back from war and I was returning them home.  Yep, pg :)

• imagetoadslove:
    Wait so the cheeseburgers and milkshakes weren't just because??.... ;) kidding! You know we are beyond excited for your fam!!!!!!!

:)  Please have your house stocked when I arrive.  TIA!

• imageECUPirate04:

imageunc00ref:
    I had a dream 2 nights ago that you were pregnant again! Congrats many times over! Hugs and prayers!

:)  And you were right.  Two nights ago I had a dream I was driving a UPS truck filled with soldiers coming back from war and I was returning them home.  Yep, pg :)

It's funny how the mind works. :-)  Let's do a GTG soon!

image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• imageunc00ref:
    imageECUPirate04:

imageunc00ref:

It's funny how the mind works. :-)  Let's do a GTG soon!

We will have to do that!  I've been hiding out b/t a few minor obstacles along the way and just my little secret so I haven't seen a ton of people. 

• Congratulations!  I've been seeing you on the PgAL boards and had a suspicion.  Lots of thoughts and prayers for you and a happy/healthy pregnancy!
  • wow! so exciting! congrats!
  • So happy for you!!!  Congrats!!
    Married - October 16, 2005
    Mama to William Nathaniel - October 7, 2006

And Natalie Frances - June 24, 2010
  • I am so glad I checked the board today. I am so happy for you and your hubby. Congrats!!!!
  • Congrats!!! That's great news!
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!!!  I am THRILLED for you. 
  • CONGRATS!!!  What wonderful news!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh Pirate!!  I am so excited for you!  Congrats and a happy and healthy 9 months!
  • This is SOOOO awesome!  Totally made my night!!!  Congrats, and H&H 9 months!
  • Wow!!! Congratulations!
    Catching up on sports news...
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • congrats! I hope you have a healthy pregnancy!
  • Congratulations! This is wonderful news!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"