Trouble TTC
Options

I just read my post...

And I realized it may have sounded a little to much to believe my DD only 12 understood the possiblity of the surgery.

This is another reason TCOYF was a wonderful tool for me. When she started her AF I sat her down and told her the whole in and out about our cycles. I have had the sex talk to her and have expressed to her how much birth controls can affect our body. Well she knows that each cycle starts with our period and the rest between each AF is a system that goes along with being able to be PG.

She of course does not understand everything but she gets the main drift and I am very proud of how smart and mature she is! She make her parents very proud of her.

Cherish yesterday, Live today and always Dream for tomorrow!?

Re: I just read my post...

• Options
    I wish I knew then what I know now. Good for you for making sure she understands. I think that's great.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

TTC #1 since September 2008
    All tests normal
    IUI #1, 1/31 50mg Clomid BFN!
    IUI #2, 2/27 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel trigger BFN!
    Laporoscopy March 30th- diagnosed with mild very endometriosis
    IUI #3, 10/10, 2.5mg Femara BFN!
    Hip Surgery 12/10 and forced TTC break
    Diagnosed with gluten and dairy intolerance 12/10
    June: TTC with TI and 2.5 mg Femara
    IUI #4 & 5 Summer/Fall 2011 with Femara. BFN
    11/11 Diagnosed Compound Heterozygous MTHFR- 7.5 mg Deplin
    IVF #1 take 1- cancelled due to cyst
    IVF #1 take 2- ER Aug 29, 35 retrieved ET Sept 3- 1 beautiful embryo transfered. 11 frozen embryos (AKA snow babies)
    BFP Sept 11, 2012 :D
    Suffering from moderate OHSS
  • Options

imageSki&Sail09:
    I wish I knew then what I know now. Good for you for making sure she understands. I think that's great.

Ditto! I think it's great that you teach her now! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's so great. There were a lot of things I didn't have a clue about until I read TCOYF. And talking about IF with my mom, I can see there are things she *still* doesn't get about the female reproductive system.
    Trying to grow our family with both fertility treatments and adoption since March 2009 
    IUIs#1-4 = BFN, IVF#1 = c/p, IVF#2 = OHSS, FET#1=BFP
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"