Trouble TTC
Options

IUI # 2 done...hello 2ww

So I ended up having IUI #2 this afternoon.

I'm a bit corcern w/my DH's #'s. DH post wash count was low (like lower than I expected) Post wash sperm in speciment (per million) 3.5

70% motility

Post wash motility grading was a 4...which means at least they   will move foward w/good progression.

Do you guys think we actually have a good chance w/those #'s?

TIA!

Re: IUI # 2 done...hello 2ww

• Options
    From the past wonderful ladies that has gotten their BFP  this statement can be true. It only takes 1 sperm for implantation. But I do understand your concern I am sending you plently of G/L and really hope this is it for you.
    Cherish yesterday, Live today and always Dream for tomorrow!?
  • Options
    I don't know about numbers, but wanted to say good luck!
    BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thank you ladies!

and GL to you guys too! Yes

• Options
    imagekdodge423:

Best chance with an IUI is about 20% (maybe 25 according to some). Awesome, huh?

Yep...that's we started saving our pennies in case we have to move to IVF.

• Options
    Sorry the numbers weren't as high as you were hoping, GL though!
    Helene (Nova726)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

thanx nova

GL to you too!

• Options
    Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    STL34STL34 member
    I don't know anything about the numbers, but best of luck to you!

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• Options
    It only takes one!! Good Luck!!!!
  • Options
    Thanx again and GL to all you ladies too!
  • Options
    Best of luck! I think you have a chance. 
    It took 5 failed IUIs and a failed IVF, but our FET worked!
    My pregnancy after Infertility Blog
    Our baby girl was born on April 27, 2011!
  • Options
    Good luck!
    Trying to grow our family with both fertility treatments and adoption since March 2009 
    IUIs#1-4 = BFN, IVF#1 = c/p, IVF#2 = OHSS, FET#1=BFP
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"