Indiana Babies
Options

I'm taking the plunge...

I signed up with a personal trainer and tonight is my first workout. I really need to lose weight and get healthy so I can take care of my family. I want to set a good example for my son. I know my weight bothers DH, but he's so sweet he'd never say anything directly to me. He loves me, but he wants me to be healthy. I've never been successful with my weight loss attempts before, but then again, I've never had a trainer. It's pricey, but I think it will be worth it to get me in better health. You can't put a price on your health, right??!?!

Wish me luck!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I'm taking the plunge...

• Options

Good luck, better you than me! :)

• Options
    Good for you!  I think trainers are so worth the money because they will help you set up a plan that works specifically for you.  And once you get nice and comfortable with your plan, maybe you'll find that you can do it on your own without the trainer and save your self some of that money.  Hope it goes great!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageshauna060708:
    Good for you!  I think trainers are so worth the money because they will help you set up a plan that works specifically for you.  And once you get nice and comfortable with your plan, maybe you'll find that you can do it on your own without the trainer and save your self some of that money.  Hope it goes great!

Thanks! I am really hoping this is the case! 

• Options
    Good luck!!  I'll be in the same boat after this baby is born.  I really slacked after having Ellie because I knew it wouldn't be long before we TTC again but now I kinda wish I would have tried harder to lose some of it. 
  • Options
    Good luck!!  I struggle with weight loss too.  It's always a work in progress.  I love the health and fitness board on the Nest.  I get lots of inspiration and ideas for new things to try.  Everyone is on a different place in their journey, but maybe you can find something helpful over there.  Keep us posted and I'm always here if you want to chat or support!
  • Options
    good luck!! i love working out with a trainer...its definitely worth the money...I've never lost weight faster or had more effective workouts. I am signing up for another year with him as soon as Caroline is born!
  • Options

I recently started working out with a personal trainer as well.   I didn't gain a lot of weight this 2nd pregnancy, but weighed more when I got pregnant with DS #2 than I was with DS #1.  I didn't work uber-hard at getting the weight off in between because I knew we were going to have another baby.  I like the one on one consultation.  I'm going with my younger sister - so it's a fun activity that we can do together.  Best wishes!

Sara :)

Proud Mommy to Elliott 7.24.07 & Oliver 9.1.09 Our Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Good for you and good luck! 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Good for you!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"