Nurseries and Baby Gear

White/off white Cribs

I'm having a hard time finding the right crib.  I like the off white cribs, but I think it would be hard to match since I want to buy the other pieces of furniture from Target.  Target's white is like a pure white.  So, I wanted to see what you all did...  What kind of white crib did you get?  Did you match it with the other pieces of furniture?

So far I like these cribs but they're all in off white.

https://www.babyappleseed.com/davenport-crib.htm

https://www.lonestarbaby.com/convert-crib-summer-s-eve-rubbed-white.html

Re: White/off white Cribs

• My MIL purchased this crib for us - Graco Lauren, purchased from Walmart I believe. The crib was about $130 and shipping was $.97! It also rated high in Baby Bargains too.

• That's so much more price effective for me.  Where did you get it?

• Loading the player...
  • We went with the white IKEA Gulliver crib - $99.99.image
  • We have an antique white crib from Young America.  We got the other pieces of furniture from different places and they don't match perfectly but I think it looks fine.

See some pics here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/BGKelleher/BabyStuff#

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagejoelen&louis:

My MIL purchased this crib for us - Graco Lauren, purchased from Walmart I believe. The crib was about $130 and shipping was $.97! It also rated high in Baby Bargains too.

We got this crib too...they do have it on Target.com & BabiesRUs.com as well...but it was much cheaper on Walmart.com...plus free Site-to-Store shipping!  It should be here in a week or two! 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We got the Graco Sarah in White from Target. It's a pretty white white, so it should match the furniture you talked about. It was also very reasonably priced-- we got on sale with free shipping (at the time) for about $112.
  • I just got the Davenport crib delivered last week in colonial white.  It is so gorgeous!  Its not a true anitque white just a soft white I would say.   I have an old dresser that I painted a color to match the crib, then I have a white bookcase and a white armoire.  The colors are very close so it doesn't look strange or nothing looks out of place.  If you get all of your other furniture white, I would try to incorporate a soft white to match your crib elsewhere, maybe in some picture frames or mirror frames-just something to tie into the crib color.
  • Kayla81308 - I love the Davenport crib.  However, they only had it in walnut at the place I went to so I didn't get to see it in white.  I'm glad to hear that you like it!!!  I would love to see your pictures if you have any since it sounds like our rooms will be similar.  What's your theme?

I think I'm going with a shabby chic look with light blush pink walls, white furniture, and incorporate light pink, ivory, white accessories, chandeliers, acyrlic knobs, tutus, and

• tulle and MINKY!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"