Infertility

BFN on 3/27... Happy Birthday to me...

My hormones are so screwed up, I was pretty sure AF visited last week, but the progesterone was high so they thought that was a good sign. Nope, got my hopes up for nothing.  Oh well, the RE said one more round of Femera and Follistim, then we have to consider other options... It was quite a blow, I didn't know we would only get 3 chances, and the problem is that everything looks good during the cycle, just a whole lot of BFNs.... What is happening between day 12 Ultrasound with 4 follies, and day 28 BFN Betas?!?!? This round we will try IUI, even though RE says DH sperm is excellent.  OK done venting...

For you girls that moved on to IVF, any advice on how to come up with the $$$?! 

Re: BFN on 3/27... Happy Birthday to me...

• Sorry about your BFN. It really does suck, but I am sure even worse around your birthday:< Happy Birthday. Try to have at least a day not to think about it.

We have MFI and just kept doing IUI after IUI. I wish we would have stopped at 3. It was cheaper, but in the long wrong I wish we just would have done IVF and saved all the grief.

I hope IUI will be your answer. Maybe they just need a little boost.

PAIF and SAIF Always Welcome!
    TTC since 2007
    6 IUIs, 3 IVFs, and 2 m/c :< PCOS, Blood Clotting Disorder & MFI
    IVF #2 Aug 2011 is a BFN:<
    IVF #3 March 2012 is a BFN
    Not sure what to do now. Sad and lost.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I hope that is all they need... and I guess moving on sooner than later could be a good thing, if it was going to work I guess it would have by now.  I am just afraid it will take us a year to save up the money.  Seems like a long time to wait.  Thank you for your kind words
  • Loading the player...
  • I am sorry about your BFN. We have MFI and could have tried IUI, but we went right to IVF to increase our chances...holding out for our BFP...  

Good Luck to you! Happy Birthday!

TTC #1 since 6/08, MFI dx'd 3/09 Varicocelectomy 6/09, Hydrocelectomy 10/09 IVF with ICSI in Jan/Feb 2010 ER 2/7, ET 2/12 - transferred 2 blasts 5 snowbabies Beta #1 = 22 #2 = 19. Chemical Pregnancy :( FET May 2010 ET 5/30 - transferred 3 embies = BFN Fall/10 Went Gluten free + New RE and Clinic IUI #1 + Clomid 50 mg (1 follie) on 1/18 IUI #2 + Clomid 100 mg (1 follie) on 2/15 IUI# 3 + Femara 7.5 mg (1 follie) on 3/14 = BFP!!!! Beta #1 = 172 (15dpiui) Beta #2 =683!!! Ultrasound at 7 wks: 1 perfect beating heart. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm so sorry about your BFN. I hope this next cycle is it for you!  

image 30 y/o with PCOS HSG normal, SA essentially normal (slightly low morph but good # and motility) 50 mg Clomid...zip; 100 mg Clomid...nada; 150 mg Clomid...zilch 1/10 Injectable cycle with Gonal-F, Ovidrel, and TI.....Beta 2/22...BFN 2/10 Injectable cycle with Gonal-F and Follistim (long story), Ovidrel..BFN 4/10 Injectable cycle (see above). BFP but early m/c 5w5d. 5/10 Break cycle due to BFC (Big Fat Cyst)...darn it all 6/10 Injectable cycle +IUI...BFN 7/10 Injectable cycle + IUI.....BFP!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sorry to hear about your bfn.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"