Infertility

Scard to POAS

Tomorrow I will be 13dpiui.  I am so nervous on POAS.  Maybe I will Friday morning 14dpiui.  I have such high hopes and if I see that stark white stick I just know I will cry and ruin the weekend.  I guess I just like having the hope that I will be PG. I have had sore nipples for like 4 days, wearing a bra make them ache, seem to be peeing more often, I have been so crampy (usually don't get cramps) and I am super moody.  I guess all those things come with AF too.  Sorry just needed to vent and have some encourgement.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Scard to POAS

• I know, I always hate taking the plung (POAS), but it is usually best to just get it out of the way.  Otherwise you will drive yourself nuts wondering!  GL
  • Go for it...all your signs sound very positive...sending you BFP dust!!
    TTC #1 since 6/08, MFI dx'd 3/09 Varicocelectomy 6/09, Hydrocelectomy 10/09 IVF with ICSI in Jan/Feb 2010 ER 2/7, ET 2/12 - transferred 2 blasts 5 snowbabies Beta #1 = 22 #2 = 19. Chemical Pregnancy :( FET May 2010 ET 5/30 - transferred 3 embies = BFN Fall/10 Went Gluten free + New RE and Clinic IUI #1 + Clomid 50 mg (1 follie) on 1/18 IUI #2 + Clomid 100 mg (1 follie) on 2/15 IUI# 3 + Femara 7.5 mg (1 follie) on 3/14 = BFP!!!! Beta #1 = 172 (15dpiui) Beta #2 =683!!! Ultrasound at 7 wks: 1 perfect beating heart. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I understand, I'm scared to too.  I have to tomorrow before another round of meds.  Good luck and I hope we'll be getting a happy announcement from you soon!
  • Thanks ladies!  Well I didn't POAS this morning so it looks like I will have to make myself tomorrow. ekkk

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"