Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

American Idol spoiler, please?

DH and I just watched Up in the Air, so I missed who got the boot?
Rainbow baby due in September!
.image
May Siggy Challenge - Favorite Onscreen Mom
image  image

Re: American Idol spoiler, please?

• Options
  • Options
    Thanks.. :)
    Rainbow baby due in September!
    .image
    May Siggy Challenge - Favorite Onscreen Mom
    image  image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagenewmommymay08:
    my DVR stopped early and I missed it. So did they not save her. Boo I liked her so much. Oh well

I thought she had so much potential, and the most charisma of all the girls--she just needed to play it up more!

• Options
    imageGRKaters:

imagenewmommymay08:
    my DVR stopped early and I missed it. So did they not save her. Boo I liked her so much. Oh well

I thought she had so much potential, and the most charisma of all the girls--she just needed to play it up more!

I liked her too, but the judges were always SO critical of her, no matter what she did. I don't get it. Hmm

• Options
    KGskyKGsky member
    Not a regular viewer, but I did catch a snippet of her performance on my way out the door (overheard it actually) and she sounded terrible on Tuesday. I had not heard her sing before, so it was probably just a bad song choice for her.? I have to be honest, I like/liked American Idol, but I'm still bitter about Tamyra (Tamaira?) Gray.? I think Kelly Clarkson is great, but Tamyra was the talent on that show... (I know, I need to let it go).? Also didn't like how they made Reuben Studdard share his win with Clay Aiken.? Will always wonder if it had gone the other way whether the same would have been done...OK, so far off topic now. Sorry!
  • Options

imageKGsky:
    Not a regular viewer, but I did catch a snippet of her performance on my way out the door (overheard it actually) and she sounded terrible on Tuesday. I had not heard her sing before, so it was probably just a bad song choice for her.  I have to be honest, I like/liked American Idol, but I'm still bitter about Tamyra (Tamaira?) Gray.  I think Kelly Clarkson is great, but Tamyra was the talent on that show... (I know, I need to let it go).  Also didn't like how they made Reuben Studdard share his win with Clay Aiken.  Will always wonder if it had gone the other way whether the same would have been done...OK, so far off topic now. Sorry!

I didn't watch back then... What happened? 

• Options
    *Bre**Bre* member
    Didi was a crybaby. I'm team Crystal!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"