North Dakota Babies
Options

Anyone have a PB Kids Coupon Code?

I want to order our online/catalog only bed skirt, but I'm being cheap, & I'm hoping to find a 10% off coupon.  My girlfriend game me the one on her catalog, but she already used it, & apparently, they only work once.  Booo!  Also, PB is going to charge me $17 to ship a bed skirt.  A freaking bed skirt.  This is crazy, right?  But, it's either suck it up, or find another one.  So, I'm going to suck it up. :)

Re: Anyone have a PB Kids Coupon Code?

• Options
    It might be worth trying to find one on the Baby Bargins message board.  I haven't been on it but supposedly there's a thread specifically about coupons that might be of help to you.  Sorry I don't know more but hope this helps at least a little.  GL!
  • Options
    You might also try retailmenot.com GL!
    Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I don't have one to PBK, but have you checked out www.thecompanystore.com ?  Not sure what your theme is but I found my gender neutral ones there.

GL

• Options

If you bring a friend's child (or niece or nephew) into PBK and sign up for their birthday program you get an automatic 10% off discount.

Maybe call customer service and see if this is applicable online? You could even use the LO's EDD? Otherwise, I know if you register you get a one time 10% off on everything that wasn't purchased on your registry. 

So, you could register for things you like- make the registry end within a month and still buy the items before you are due?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"