3rd Trimester
Options

WWYD?

The swing that I really, really want is sold out...everywhere except Target. It's $50 more at Target than at Walmart which is where I had planned on getting it to start with. I'm afraid it'll sell out at Target and then I'll have to get a swing that I'm not crazy about. Should I buy it now or wait it out? I'm 90% sure no one has bought it for my shower.
I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. 1Samuel 1:27 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Team Peeta Tag Pictures, Images and Photos

Re: WWYD?

• Options
    Youve still got 8 weeks so I would probably wait a while. Or see if your target does add matching and would give you the walmart price
  • Options
    What swing is it?  You might check amazon.  I would just buy it thought if it were the one I wanted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would wait unless you find out it had been discontinued.  You have awhile yet. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    buy it and you can keep it in the box until closer to time. if it is still gone everywhere else, keep it. If you find it cheaper, take it back and go elsewhere? 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Can you get it online? Walmart does free shipping to the store on some things. 
  • Options

imagevegandy:
    What swing is it?  You might check amazon.  I would just buy it thought if it were the one I wanted.

I would also suggest checking Amazon or other stores online.

• Options
    I work at Target and if you bring in a Walmart add Target will match the price. Just make sure you bring in the whole add and not something printed off from online then you should get it for the price you want.
  • Options
    I'd look for it online too.  If there wasn't a better price or any available that way, I'd get the one at Target, keep the receipt and keep it in the box, and then if someone got it for me/if it came back in stock for less $ elsewhere, return it.  But then at least you'd have the one you want.
  • Options
    I'd wait as you still have some time.  Plus, a lot of people wait to buy shower gifts and you might still get it for your shower.  The day before our shower no one had bought our swing, so my gma went out and got it.  Turns out my coworkers gave us our swing that day they just hadn't taken it off our registry.
  • Options
    I'd wait, it sounds like a good shower gift for someone to get you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"