Georgia Babies

Pssst....Ashley is bowling tonight

Might be soon that we scratch a preggo off the list.

For all you first timers...above all else that has been tried on this board, bowling has been the most effective.

Re: Pssst....Ashley is bowling tonight

• Is bowling a code word for something else ;) LOL
    ~Meredith
    I will not go where the path may lead, I will go my own way and leave a trail. Gaudium, Aut Vium Invenium Aut Facium
    Happiness, Either I will Find a Way or I will Make one Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Didn't work for me. Although, I went into labor on my due date, so I can't really complain.
  • Loading the player...
  • It didn't work for me. :o( But didn't it work for her last time??
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I don't think bowling is a code word, I think she really is bowling...lol.  Has this worked for other girls as well?  We live close to a bowling alley - worth a shot!
  • imagePeach&Fireworks:
    I don't think bowling is a code word, I think she really is bowling...lol.  Has this worked for other girls as well?  We live close to a bowling alley - worth a shot!

I know it did work for others, but don't remember who. It didn't work for me though. I went at 40w1d.

• I'm on the fence if this worked for me.  I went bowling on Superbowl Sunday and my water broke on Monday morning.   But I really think it was fighting with Comcast (i.e., raising my blood pressure) that did it, not the bowling. 
  • Yes, bowling caused Ashley to go into labor last time...

Supposedly it works! We will see! =))

• We really are talking about bowling, right?  Now I'm second guessing myself.  LOL
  • Yes. Really bowling.

• Ok thanks! :o)  hehe
  • Hahahaha.   Bowling worked for me but I was already 10 days over due.  And then I ended up with a C-section anyway.

I think she is willing to try it all though at this point.

• "Bowling" worked for me...and no I dont mean bowling ;)  Perhaps she should try both! :)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersbr> Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I'm going to have to remember this. i hope it worked for her this time too.
  • So it hasn't worked yet. However this boy is pushing down causing some serious pressure and back labor. I was going to stay up and stay active last night after bowling but I was exhausted so I went to bed. Woke up at 4 am with contractions every 10 minutes but after an hour they stopped. So I think I might try the other "bowling" this morning AKA take advantage of my DH... I am sure he won't mind lol
  • seriously, bowling? Or does it mean something else?
  • When referred to as bowling, no quotations-- it means bowling...

When referred to as "bowling" in quotations-- means sex...

Just thought I'd help all of you still confused t!!! =)=)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"