Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

my LO is driving me crazy! help!

im a stay at home mommy, and i love spending time with my little girl! but for the past week i cant seem to make her happy. she is only happy when shes in my arms or im looking over her and talking to her. i try to lay her in her pack n play or swing so i can get some things done, but she starts getting fussy and crying? what do i do? she is almost 4 1/2 months... do i let her cry? do i keep picking her up and making her happy? any advice would be appreciated ladies!

Re: my LO is driving me crazy! help!

• Options

seperation anxiety comes and goes. It's a pain.

I find that putting her in the bumbo and moving her in it from room to room with me while I clean the house works.  Otherwise, I let her cry for short periods of time.  I wish I had a solution too.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've had those days.  I'm sorry you're having a hard time.  Is it an everyday affair or just a rough patch?  I've gone through two or three day fussy stints with Evie.  I usually try to hold her and comfort her as much as I can.  If I feel myself getting too frustrated though, I put her down and let her cry for a minute or two until I regain my composure.  Good luck!!
    imageimageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageleahraewku:
    I've had those days.  I'm sorry you're having a hard time.  Is it an everyday affair or just a rough patch?  I've gone through two or three day fussy stints with Evie.  I usually try to hold her and comfort her as much as I can.  If I feel myself getting too frustrated though, I put her down and let her cry for a minute or two until I regain my composure.  Good luck!!

well its gotten worse this past week. about 2 weeks ago i needed to go to the store so i left LO with her daddy, my fiance,  and he called me about 20 minutes later yelling that i needed to come home because something was wrong with her. she was screaming a scream i have NEVER heard before... i rushed home, walked in and picked her up......... she smiled and started laughing!!! she just wanted me! it makes me feel good but at the same time it can be very frustrating when i am trying to get thngs done

• Options
    When DD is fussy or clingy I wear her in the Moby or the Beco.  She can be with me while I get things done and now that she is teething she has straps to chew on too.
  • Options
    Oh goodness!  I am so sorry!  Have you tried Baby Einstein videos?  When I need to keep DS preoccupied because I need to get something done or just take a break, I put him in his swing with his pacifier and turn on baby Einstein.  I know it's horrible to stick a 5mo in front of the TV daily, but his naps are only 15min-45mins long and Baby Einstein works like a charm!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Yeah, I hear you!

Sesame Street while in the swing works for me sometimes. I also have a sling and a Moby.

I haven't gotten much done the last couple of weeks.

• Options
    I agree with the posters who mentioned wearing her. That is sometimes the only way I get anything done if my DD is clingy.  I personally can't stand to let DD cry but if you need a break definitely let her cry until you've calmed down a bit.  
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"