Princess101 — The Bump
1st Trimester

Princess101

Lady, you know I think you rock.

I hope if I was in that situation I would be as good as I know I should be. I do know for a fact that in order to do so I would have to be holding back that part of me that would want to say something that started with "crack head poor excuse for a...."

Because I am human.

(as far as I know)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
BFP 3/17/10 Missed M/C Confirmed 4/12/10

MIF+Unexplained DX Feb 2012: Femara+Trigger+IUI=BFP AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Princess101

• Lmao, that picture says it all.

I guess I just get frustrated when people say they'd "never" do something like was said in that first post where the OP got flamed to hell for being honest about her emotions. Maybe she shouldn't have said that or came across wrong but all the people who said there's no excuse EVER bugged me. Kwim? 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh and FWIW I totally called my LO a parasite while I was pregnant...but only in a loving way. I wonder if I offended people at work. hmmm
  • Loading the player...
  • I am with you. I think she had the right to say it, but perhaps she should have considered her audience when she was wording it. 

PS

I consider twatwaffle  the little black dress of random female part breakfast food combo insults, it never goes out of style. Unlike cuntmuffin which is just a passing trend  Smile

MIF+Unexplained DX Feb 2012: Femara+Trigger+IUI=BFP AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • As long as it was in a loving way, I bet you can get away with calling  your baby your sweet little as$hole as long as you coo, and add sweet, and coo a little to show the love.  

• image Milliways:

As long as it was in a loving way, I bet you can get away with calling  your baby your sweet little as$hole as long as you coo, and add sweet, and coo a little to show the love.  

Well, for halloween I won a best costume award when I put a doll face, arms and legs liek they were sticking out of my belly...along with devil horns. I was dressed as the devil and he was my "spawn." Most people laughed..only a few were "disturbed" by it. Haha

• yea, I definitely shouldn't have gone there, or at least written words more delicately... I have one problem after another with the person I was writing about, and just needed to vent. thanks for sticking up for me a little bit Smile

btw, not sure why everyone was so hung up on the friend thing... I never wrote we were friends, just someone I know and don't really care for. I'm not a total b!tch... I would never ever say anything other than "I'm sorry for your loss". 

Eh, it's a new day... hopefully I won't piss people off today!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards