1st Trimester

RP: I judge people.

I'll admit it. Even when I shouldn't judge someone or even if I feel bad after judging them, I do it.

It's human nature. I think it's ridiculous when people say they don't judge others. 

I bet all those who say they don't judge are judging me for judging....how's that for ironic.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: RP: I judge people.

• Everyone judges. It's human nature. But to judge someone right after they've miscarried is a bit insensitive. Just leave it alone already.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I agree.  It's almost a reflex to make an initial judgment.  I guess it would be more appropriate to say I don't automatically assume my initial judgment is correct and I try to think about what I might not know about the other person's situation before I form a more solid opinion.
    Photobucket

Bar tab = $156,000, Bus to Foxwoods = $0, Puking in the Stanley Cup = Priceless

• Loading the player...
  • imageFlyingCake:

Everyone judges. It's human nature. But to judge someone right after they've miscarried is a bit insensitive. Just leave it alone already.

I mean in general. And yes, it would be insensitive to judge anything regarding a m/c but that doesn't mean that it doesn't happen. People just don't usually admit it because it's not well received. Also, for the record I don't know any of the people the OP was talking about and can't judge that situation because I don't know them and don't care to.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageFlyingCake:

Everyone judges. It's human nature. But to judge someone right after they've miscarried is a bit insensitive. Just leave it alone already.

fiesty.

Photobucket  Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I judge people all the time. But personally, I just think miscarriage is one of those 'no go' topics for which nobody has the right to judge.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagemelodylb:
    imageFlyingCake:

fiesty.

No actually not feisty at all. More like bored of the same tune. I judge, I judge. I saw it on BBOTB and 2 other times here. I mean, come on.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Troubled kids? I was one. Gangs? Jail? I was there. Second chances? I got one. I went to law school, became a lawyer, and then a judge. Now I get to *give* second chances. It's time for hard decisions and tough love. Justice that makes a difference; *that's* what I'm about!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 3/17/10 Missed M/C Confirmed 4/12/10

MIF+Unexplained DX Feb 2012: Femara+Trigger+IUI=BFP AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I totally agree.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"