1st Trimester

Every fvcking night EVERY NIGHT!

Our upstairs neighbours always get their loudest/most acitve after 10pm. DS goes to sleep at 8 at the latest. They know this. 

Now they're sliding their door back and forth, moving cast iron furniture on the patio and doing who the hell knows what. DS's crib is literally against the wall the sliding door is on.

EVERY FVCKING NIGHT I'm so sick of it.

I want to tell them to shut the hell up. Sadly, we've become friends and I don't want to be mean. 

ETA: I Think they're grilling. At 10:23pm. Some people sometimes suck 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Every fvcking night EVERY NIGHT!

• If your friends than you should be able to tell them to Shut the hell up! After you do, blame it on your progesterone supplements!

• I am sorry. I would be sooo pissed.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to be over, it's about learning how to dance in the rain." -Unknown

Married 3-1-08  |  Nathan 11-24-08  |  Kaelyn 11-30-10  |  Alicia  8-17-13

• Loading the player...
  • Anonymously call the police and complain about the noise if you can't go down there and it's unbearable. I used to knock on the floor of my apt before we bought our house and usually the lady downstairs would quiet down. If not, i'd call and let the police handle it since asking her to quiet down never worked.

Sorry you're having to deal with that.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ugh! That would annoy me too. Especially when your son goes to bed at 8. If you've become friends, I would ask them very nicely to try and keep it down for the baby. Sorry for the annoyance.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageprincess101:

Anonymously call the police and complain about the noise if you can't go down there and it's unbearable. I used to knock on the floor of my apt before we bought our house and usually the lady downstairs would quiet down. If not, i'd call and let the police handle it since asking her to quiet down never worked.

This..Should look into the noise law/rules.. I think we're I'm at it's 10pm..

We live in an apt and SO works at 2, 3, and 4am sometimes and our downstairs neighbors ALWAYS slam their sliding glass door and one has a motorcycle they park on the patio that is ridiculously loud (theyre a group of college kids) One night they had a party that started at 5pm and didnt end till about 6am.. 

We can report them to the main office but since LO isnt here right now, I'm not worried however if it keeps up closer to my DD..I will def speak up.. shouldnt have to deal with that since they even know your DS sleeps..

• imageAzrayla:
    imageprincess101:

Anonymously call the police and complain about the noise if you can't go down there and it's unbearable. I used to knock on the floor of my apt before we bought our house and usually the lady downstairs would quiet down. If not, i'd call and let the police handle it since asking her to quiet down never worked.

This..Should look into the noise law/rules.. I think we're I'm at it's 10pm..

We live in an apt and SO works at 2, 3, and 4am sometimes and our downstairs neighbors ALWAYS slam their sliding glass door and one has a motorcycle they park on the patio that is ridiculously loud (theyre a group of college kids) One night they had a party that started at 5pm and didnt end till about 6am.. 

We can report them to the main office but since LO isnt here right now, I'm not worried however if it keeps up closer to my DD..I will def speak up.. shouldnt have to deal with that since they even know your DS sleeps..

It definitely depends on your state but a lot of times the noise laws and 10pm thing are myths. People here THINK that they can't complain til after 10pm but actually any noise that is disturbing you and louder than "normal living" is not ok anytime IF you complain.

DH is a cop and had to tell me this because I thought it was 10pm also...a lot of times that's just courtesy though. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We share a two family house with BIL/SIL... every freakin morning BIL puts a wet towel in the dryer with a shirt (to get the wrinkles out).  And every morning I hear he clomping up and down teh stairs and then he always SLAMs the damn basement door.  It always wakes DD up!  I have asked him many times to quietly close the door, but he never does...  get a Fvcking iron buddy!!  I can't wait for them to move out cause then we are converting it to a one family!
  • Oh, I feel your pain.  Our landlords live above us, and have two small kids (ages 3 and 2) who are up WAY past 10pm.  And?  Not only does my landlord do nothing but scream by means of communicating with them, but she allows them to run wild and scream at all hours of the night. 

To us downstairs from this, it sounds like a bowling alley.  We're sick of it, too - good thing we're moving in June. 

This lady I speak of?  Is the same one filing bankruptcy, going on foodstamps and State health insurance (oh...and claims herself as a SINGLE MOTHER to get this!!!) -  (when her husband gets healthcare thru his job...she doesn't want to PAY for it)......

....and then goes to get ELECTIVE plastic surgery in another country.

I will generalize here.  She's from PR...it's people like this who give the rest of them a bad reputation.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"