Babies: 3 - 6 Months

When did you stop swaddling?

I switched from a Swaddleme to the Woombie because DS kept breaking out and I would find him in a pretzel, but for safety's sake don't know how long to keep this up. When did you stop swaddling LO? 

Re: When did you stop swaddling?

• my LO will be 3 months on Easter so I may be jumping the gun but we still swaddle him! It helps him sleep soo much better. I bet we'll stop once he doesn't need it anymore or gives us a reason to stop
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We stopped swaddling DD1 at 4 months because she was fighting it. DD2 is almost 6 months and still swaddled. We use the Halo sleepsack with the swaddle.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebellabeck:
    We stopped swaddling DD1 at 4 months because she was fighting it. DD2 is almost 6 months and still swaddled. We use the Halo sleepsack with the swaddle.

Have you found the Halo in larger sizes than Newborn?  I have searched high and low for them and cannot find them.  DS is too long for the Newborn sized one. 

• We swaddled using the Halo until two weeks ago - when DD started rolling over from back to tummy.  It's been a challenge but...she's going to sleep like a champ again.

Also, you can get both the halo swaddles and swaddleme's in additional sizes on amazon, and I think maybe diapers.com 

• We stopped at 5 months because he seemed very restless....took about a week of him not liking being free, but he's used to going without now....now onto getting used to him sleeping in his helmet..... 
  • I think it was around 4 months. 
  • We still swaddle DD. We have tried a couple times and she is just not ready.  When she isn't swaddled she wakes up every 30 mins and when she is swaddled she STTN.  We use the Kiddopatomus swaddle. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"