Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

For fun (nonclicky poll)

So what is the one memory from your past that you feel that you could live with out. This post was expired to me by Autumn ...

My mother loved popping zits on MSF body especially his back. Eeeww when I would come across this while it was in action I would run like helll. It still give me the heejee jiibees to think about this.  

Cherish yesterday, Live today and always Dream for tomorrow!?

Re: For fun (nonclicky poll)

• Options
    When I was 12, I walked in on my parents having sex.  They didn't know - I cracked the door, saw them at it, and hurried back to my room before making an awkward situation worse.  I'm still scarred.
    TTC #2 since 2/2010 DX PCOS BFP #1 4/1/08, DD born 12/5/08 BFP #2 2/3/12, m/c 2/14/12 BFP #3 4/27/12 EDD 12/31/12 Hoping for a sticky baby! Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Minus the shed, perfect pic web
  • Options
    imageClarissaBuen18:

So what is the one memory from your past that you feel that you could live with out. This post was expired to me by Autumn ...

My mother loved popping zits on MSF body especially his back. Eeeww when I would come across this while it was in action I would run like helll. It still give me the heejee jiibees to think about this.  

My mom loves popping zits too! She used to chase my brother and I around to get at 'em!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I was dating this guy (for about a year) after I graduated from college.  Well one day we drove about 6 hrs to go to a concert.  I was so excited.  When get to the concert that was at an outdoor amphitheater I had to go to the bathroom.  He said he would wait for me right outside the bathroom.  When I came back out he was gone.

I looked for him for hours.  I finally found him with his ex girlfriend who lived in the city the concert was at.  He set the whole thing up just to see her.  When I confronted them they split.  The kicker was that he left me stranded at the concert venue until the next morning because he left with her and I didn't have a way to get home.  The next morning he was all lovey dovey and expected me to forgive him.

Needless to say I dumped him but the memory of that night almost brings me to tears.  I wish I could wipe it from my memory.

• Options

Mine is really bad.  My MIL is kind of a hippie.  When my DH and BIL were born, they took lots of pictures in the delivery room (I am sure you can see where this story is going).  And not just pictures of the happy family and the cute baby.  Close-up pictures of my DH and BIL coming out of my MIL's body.  These pictures are in a photo album in her house.

So in the summer of 2002, when DH and I were dating and I was staying with him at his mom's house when I visited during the summer (he was 20 and I was 19), I was just sitting around and there was a photo album on a table.  I think they were rearranging stuff on shelves so that is why it was out.  I opened it.

There was my MIL's vagina all up close and personal!  It was so traumatizing!  Especially for a 19-year-old girl.

Now, there is nothing wrong with documenting your delivery with photos or video if you want to.  But make sure that those photos or that video are labeled so that no one looks at them by accident!

Married to DH since 6/30/2007
    Me: 32  DH: 32
    BFP #1: 4/1/2010 DS born: 12/3/10
    TTC #2 since 5/2014
    BFP # 2 : 6/16/14 EDD: 2/25/15  Missed Miscarriage discovered 7/10/14 D&C 7/17/14 Pathology results normal
    BFP #3
    : 10/21/14 EDD: 7/6/15  11/24/14:  Saw heartbeat! 
    Missed Miscarriage discovered 12/22/14 at 12w0d D&C 12/23/14 Pathology: Partial Molar Pregnancy/Triploidy
    ~~Currently benched following PMP~~ 
    **all AL welcome**

image image
    TTCAL January 2015 Siggy Challenge:  Animals in the snow
    Scumbag Penguin

• Options
    imagerebelina1:

I was dating this guy (for about a year)?after I graduated from college.? Well one day?we drove about 6 hrs to go to a concert.? I was so excited.? When get to the concert that was at an outdoor amphitheater I had to go to the bathroom.? He said he would wait for me right outside the bathroom.? When I came back?out he was gone.

I looked for him for hours.? I finally found him with his ex girlfriend who lived in the city the concert was at.? He set the whole thing up just to see her.? When I confronted them they split.? The kicker was that he left me stranded at the concert venue until the next morning because he left with her and I didn't have a way to get home.? The next morning he was all lovey dovey and expected me to forgive him.

Needless to say I dumped him but the memory of that night almost brings me to tears.? I wish I could wipe it from my memory.

Oh Rebelina, I want to cry right now just thinking of this. ?How awful for you! ??

• Options
    my sister walked in on me and my hs sweetheart...losing our virginity to each other.  made a horrible memory so much worse!
    Me: 29 DH: 30 TTC # 1 since 2008, in denial of needing an RE until 2012 DX with severe MFI, straight to IVF IVF #1 August 2012- stims 8/18, ER 8/28- 18R, 11M, 10F. 9/3 ET cancelled due to chronic OHSS. 6 awesome embies on ice! 9/27 FET Beta #1: 427-BFP!!! Beta #2: 856 First u/s 10/15: two sacs!! Ahh, twins!! imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagerebelina1:

I was dating this guy (for about a year) after I graduated from college.  Well one day we drove about 6 hrs to go to a concert.  I was so excited.  When get to the concert that was at an outdoor amphitheater I had to go to the bathroom.  He said he would wait for me right outside the bathroom.  When I came back out he was gone.

I looked for him for hours.  I finally found him with his ex girlfriend who lived in the city the concert was at.  He set the whole thing up just to see her.  When I confronted them they split.  The kicker was that he left me stranded at the concert venue until the next morning because he left with her and I didn't have a way to get home.  The next morning he was all lovey dovey and expected me to forgive him.

Needless to say I dumped him but the memory of that night almost brings me to tears.  I wish I could wipe it from my memory.

Oh reb, I'm hurting for you and this memory. This is horrifying. So many things about the situation was wrong, but I think I'd be most scarred by wandering around by myself for hours and feeling stranded. I'm so sorry you're still haunted by this!

• Options

I have a lot of memories that I could live without.

I think...the time I walked in on my sister and her girlfriend...I was 14. Very traumatizing. I think any time you walk in on ANYONE having sex it is traumatizing.

My life is so full of love! Lilypie First Birthday tickers Surviving The Wyoming Wind
  • Options
    My douchebag HS boyfriend broke up with me on our 6 month anniversary, and he chose to do it in a community park. The park's gate closed at sundown, which we didn't realize, and he had to leave his car there until the next day. We had to walk about a mile together in the cold to get to a friend's house and find a ride home. Blah, he was so not worth my time!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I had knee surgery my senior year of high school. My hs sweetheart's uncle's band was playing at the school dance 2 days after my surgery. I knew how excited he was to go so I made an effort and surprised him there only to find him with another girl. I was so humiliated, I limped away on crutches to call my parents to come get me.
    Jenni and Michael November 8th, 2008 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"