Houston Babies

Cute white shoes for toddlers?

DD wears a 6-6.5 now and we're in need of cute white shoes for the spring...mary jane style would be great.  Know of any cute ones?  Thanks!

Re: Cute white shoes for toddlers?

• Normally Gymboree or Janie and Jack would have them, but I just looked and it's gone.  I would just try Target (will be headed there on Friday to get some for this weekend!)
    Lisa. mommy to Emmy and Ally image
  • i saw some cute ones a few weeks ago at the stride rite store at the cypress outlets.

• Loading the player...
  • Natalie is wearing these. I got them for her at Rack Room Shoes. I love that they can go with jeans, leggings, or even a dress. She can put them on and off herself which is a nice bonus.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just got tow pairs for Kamryn at Marshalls.  They were cute and reasonable.
  • imageTexasSmith:
    Natalie is wearing these. I got them for her at Rack Room Shoes. I love that they can go with jeans, leggings, or even a dress. She can put them on and off herself which is a nice bonus.

Oh yeah...we have those too and they're also cute in red!  I believe the new style for Keds is called Phobe or something like that.  For some reason, I was thinking Easter white dress shoes!

Lisa. mommy to Emmy and Ally image
  • Every year I get K at least one pair (usually more) of Saltwater sandals....they are so cute and we get tons of compliments on them!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"