2nd Trimester

BRU completion coupon?

What is it and how do you get one? I just got something in the mail stating that I can get a 10$ gift card for starting a new registry, but I already started my registry. But I keep hearing things about a completion coupon. Answers?
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: BRU completion coupon?

• It's something like a 20% discount on the rest of the stuff on your registry after the baby is born.

I think it's similar to what Bed Bath & Beyond does with wedding registries.

Batman likes to watch cartoons on the weekends. Whatever.

"I'll gladly take cold sores over eye herpes" -ElieFin
    "Unicorn glitter gives me UTIs." -Leila'sMommy
  • After your due date you will recieve a coupon/code that will allow you to get 10% off of the remaining items on your registry.

You should change your due date to a month or two before your real due date because they wait until after your due date to send you the coupon.  Considering that you'll probably want to buy stuff with the discont before the baby is here it'd be a good idea to change your due date to earlier.

I made my due date 2 months earlier so that I will get the coupon before the baby comes and can start getting a discount on things I need. 

• Loading the player...
  • imageSunflowerMae:

After your due date you will recieve a coupon/code that will allow you to get 10% off of the remaining items on your registry.

You should change your due date to a month or two before your real due date because they wait until after your due date to send you the coupon.  Considering that you'll probably want to buy stuff with the discont before the baby is here it'd be a good idea to change your due date to earlier.

I made my due date 2 months earlier so that I will get the coupon before the baby comes and can start getting a discount on things I need. 

I got my BRU completion coupon a few weeks before my due date (and I had my actual date listed with them). So while it wouldn't hurt to make your date earlier to get the coupon earlier, it may not be absolutely necessary.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"