Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

I am surrounded!!

...by pregnant people!  Ugh.  They're in the office, they're at daycare, they're on facebook!  I am so jealous and I HATE it.  I am not a jealous person.  Go away pregnant people - at least until I can join you again.  Come on AF - I've never wanted you so bad in my life!! 
DS1 born 3/30/09
natural mc @ 10w4d 3/7/10
DS2 born 9/13/12

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: I am surrounded!!

• Options

I know the feeling I had to take a break from FB as 12 of my friends are pregant, 5 of them all with in 2 weeks of when I was due. So its hard going on there to see their happy updates

Walking in the mall last saturday I saw 3 pairs of boy and girl twins, one of the set was getting their picture taken with the easter bunny. I just stood there and cried.. it's not fair.

• Options
    imageSunflower730:

.. it's not fair.

Ugh, I know.  When I get jealous, I never never never mean that someone else doesn't deserve their baby or to be happy, but sometimes I get so....angry, I guess, that someone else gets to have a baby, and I lost mine.  The girl across the aisle at work just found out she's pregnant and is getting ready to turn down a promotion so she can qualify for welfare.  I guess the increase in salary doesn't offset the cost of diapers/formula...  Sigh.  I want my baby back.

DS1 born 3/30/09
    natural mc @ 10w4d 3/7/10
    DS2 born 9/13/12

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I totally agree.  I'm not proud of it but I can't deny the jealousy.  AF better show up sooner than later!
    Natural BFP - 2/13/10, Natural M/C - 3/9/10 (Missed m/c found at 8wks 4days) Prenatal B/W shows I'm a Beta Thal carrier & so is DH. Onto IVF w/PGD... Jan 2011 - IVF #1 - C/P Mar 2011 - IVF #2 - Day 5 PGD, no ET, 5 snow babies May 2011 - FET #1 - BFP!! Twins!!! 2/9/12 - Our precious miracles arrived! Baby A 7lbs 13oz & Baby B 5lbs 13oz
  • Options

imageMrs.Albie:
    ...by pregnant people!  Ugh.  They're in the office, they're at daycare, they're on facebook!  I am so jealous and I HATE it.  I am not a jealous person.  Go away pregnant people - at least until I can join you again.  Come on AF - I've never wanted you so bad in my life!! 

I agree with you.  I'm too surrounded by pregnant people and everywhere I turn I see them and how happy they are.  It just makes me so angry and want AF so we can start trying again.

TTC 1: BFP Jan 22, 2010 M/C March 20, 2010 12w4d D&E March 21, 2010 "You will be missed my little angel" Evan Michael arrived March 11, 2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You are definitely not alone in feeling that way. I just hope that all of the pregnant women out there realize how fortunate they are, and I don't want to hear a single one of them complain about the discomforts of pregnancy because I would do anything to have them. The hardest for me is my sister who is due 2 weeks before my due date for my 2nd m/c. I don't want to hear anything about her pregnancy right now or watch her belly grow, and she has every right to be excited about it. Waiting for AF and to be able to try again feels like an eternity right now.
  • Options
    I am so sorry, I am feeling the exact same way!! They are everywhere Tongue Tied

Rylan 1/27/2011, 2:42 pm, 5lbs 12oz, 18.5 inches long
     Ayla 10/02/2013, 10:14 am, 6lbs 14oz, 19.25 inches long
    Missed Miscarriage 6w3d 3/02/2010
    I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options
    I know how you feel. Everywhere I turn I see pregnant women and after my loss seeing so many twins.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• Options

I've actually been avoiding Facebook for this very reason. I've got no less than 9 friends who are frequent updaters who have either just given birth, or are pregnant. 

And at work, I can barely talk to my coworker who just got back from paternity leave. And another coworker who just found out what she's having...and anotehr who's so close to being due, and another coworker couple who are expecting a month before I was due. Sigh......Hang in there. 

My Food Blog - Dinner Delish
    TTC since Oct '09
    Missed miscarriage 3/24/10 @ 16 wks, Partial Molar Pregnancy
    Began our IF journey in May '11
    Asherman's Diagnosis (cervical & uterine scarring) - Surgery 8/17/11
    IUIs #1-#5 & 1 canceled IUI, IVF #1, 2 FETs - all BFN
    IVF# 2 December '12, BFP 1/13! EDD 9/21 
    Complete Previa and Short Cervix. C-section scheduled for 9/3
    Delivered 8/5 @ 33 weeks, 4lbs, 6oz. 
    4-week NICU stay, home 9/3
  • Options
    ditto ditto ditto, I def feel your pain today with that!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

bfp 01/23/10 m/c 12w1d 03/14/10 EDD 09/24/10
    bfp 07/20/10 m/c 5w1d 07/25/10
    bfp 11/19/10 Born 07/24/11 via C/S

My Forever Sister From Another Mister~CashewsMommy!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"