High-Risk Pregnancy

Bedrest moms: Let play, what's your favorites!

I don't know about you but I'm so bored! ?I thought it'd be fun to share favorites & what not. ?

?

1. ?What's your favorite snack food?

2. ?What position do you spend most of the day in?

3. ?What products are most helpful for bedrest (example: face wipes)?

4. ?What do you look forward to most every day (tv show, bath, guests etc.)?

5. ?What helps time fly most for you (knitting, moves, etc.)?

6. ?What is the best food someone has brought you??

7. ?What is the best non-food item someone has brought you??

8. ?Are you doing anything to help your circulation or muscles?

9. ?What's you wardrobe consist of around the house/hospital? ?

10. ?How are you preparing for LO being stuck in a bed??

?

?

Re: Bedrest moms: Let play, what's your favorites!

• 1.  What's your favorite snack food? cheetos, cadburry eggs

2.  What position do you spend most of the day in? reclined on my side

3.  What products are most helpful for bedrest (example: face wipes)? Netflix, Wii, Husband

4.  What do you look forward to most every day (tv show, bath, guests etc.)? Husband coming home and massage before bed.

5.  What helps time fly most for you (knitting, moves, etc.)? See #3

6.  What is the best food someone has brought you? My favorite pizza, favorite mexican and jimmy johns subs

7.  What is the best non-food item someone has brought you? The damn Twilight books!

8.  Are you doing anything to help your circulation or muscles?When I was on strict br I would pump my feet and do the air alphabet with them as well as wear anti-embolism socks...

9.  What's you wardrobe consist of around the house/hospital? PJs, yoga pants...

10.  How are you preparing for LO being stuck in a bed? Making alot of lists for others to do and reading a ton!

• 1.  What's your favorite snack food?  right now church made pb eggs

2.  What position do you spend most of the day in? reclined on my side

3.  What products are most helpful for bedrest (example: face wipes)? Netflix, CHAPSTICK

4.  What do you look forward to most every day (tv show, bath, guests etc.)? husband time, visitors

5.  What helps time fly most for you (knitting, moves, etc.)? Card making, movies, internet

6.  What is the best food someone has brought you?  Spinach Tortellini Salad

7.  What is the best non-food item someone has brought you?  Card making supplies, books

8.  Are you doing anything to help your circulation or muscles?  not at this time

9.  What's you wardrobe consist of around the house/hospital? PJs

10.  How are you preparing for LO being stuck in a bed?    Onlune ordering, lists for others that are helping. 

• Loading the player...
  • 1.  What's your favorite snack food? I love Garden Salsa SunChips, and a good, fudgy brownie

2.  What position do you spend most of the day in? reclined on the couch, or in the recliner

3.  What products are most helpful for bedrest (example: face wipes)? hmm...I don't know.  Wireless Internet? ;)

4.  What do you look forward to most every day (tv show, bath, guests etc.)? when DH leaves for work, and I get the whole bed to myself.  I get my best deep sleep between 5-7 AM.

5.  What helps time fly most for you (knitting, moves, etc.)? internet stuff -- chat rooms, blogs, FB

6.  What is the best food someone has brought you? we had a really good Poppyseed Chicken a couple weeks ago; tacos; homemade soup 

7.  What is the best non-food item someone has brought you? my inlaws sent flowers today, with a note that said, "You're doing great, we love you, and so does Baby Girl."  Totally made my day.

8.  Are you doing anything to help your circulation or muscles? nope 

9.  What's you wardrobe consist of around the house/hospital?  yoga pants, tank tops, Croc flip flops, my old OSU sweatshirt

10.  How are you preparing for LO being stuck in a bed? made curtains for her nursery....not too much else.

m/c feb 07 ~ m/c twins oct 08 ~ Duncan Thomas: born to heaven 5/19/09 - m/c jan 11

My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 1.  What's your favorite snack food? Depends on my mood but either anything chocolate, yogurt or veggies and hummus if I'm feeling really healthy, LOL!

2.  What position do you spend most of the day in?  Sitting up in bed, the one good thing about the hospital bed is that it goes up and down which has helped in not having any back pain.

3.  What products are most helpful for bedrest (example: face wipes)?  my computer and the the internet

4.  What do you look forward to most every day (tv show, bath, guests etc.)?  going to bed and knowing another day is over!

5.  What helps time fly most for you (knitting, moves, etc.)?  internet, have taken up knitting, work, I can work from the hospital on the computer and with my cell phone.

6.  What is the best food someone has brought you? My grandmother made some really yummy turtle brownies!

7.  What is the best non-food item someone has brought you? yarn and needles to learn how to knit and flower to brighten up the room.

8.  Are you doing anything to help your circulation or muscles? i wiggle around a lot all day, seem to get up to go the the bathroom a lot and they did give me some compression socks to wear at night but I forget to put them on about half the time.

9.  What's you wardrobe consist of around the house/hospital?  pj bottoms, tank tops with shelf bras and my robe if we go wondering the halls in the wheelchair.

10.  How are you preparing for LO being stuck in a bed? we ordered the furniture from the hospital room and really that's about it.  Ordered a few things, updated the registry, that's about it.

• Oh I wanna play! 

1.  What's your favorite snack food?  Milk Duds

2.  What position do you spend most of the day in?semi-sitting

3.  What products are most helpful for bedrest (example: face wipes)? the internet and tivo

4.  What do you look forward to most every day (tv show, bath, guests etc.)?  my shower and The Price is Right

5.  What helps time fly most for you (knitting, moves, etc.)?  tivo's shoes

6.  What is the best food someone has brought you? carne asada burrito

7.  What is the best non-food item someone has brought you? books

8.  Are you doing anything to help your circulation or muscles? peeing every 20 mins

9.  What's you wardrobe consist of around the house/hospital?  yoga pants and tank tops

10.  How are you preparing for LO being stuck in a bed? putting DH to work

align="center">

BFP #1 9/6/2009 EDD 5/29/10. Missy Moo born 5/12/10 after 3 months of bedrest due to PTL, IC and a bicornuate ute causing IUGR
    BFP # 2 1/28/12 EDD 10/6/12 No heartbeat seen @ 10 weeks, Autumn
    BFP #3 8/18/12 EDD 5/2/13 No heartbeat seen at 7w3d, Mae
    BFP #4 01/31/2013 EDD 10/15/2013 No HB seen in our little girl at 10w2d due to trisomy 12, Abigail
    BFP #5 6/27/2013 EDD 3/10/2014 diagnosed with protein S deficiency heparin twice a day. Luke's HB stopped at 8wks
    BFP#6 12/22/2013 EDD 9/4/2014 No HB seen at 7w2d, Leia

BFP #7- 5/12/14 EDD 01/2015, ruptured ectopic 5/31/14

• 1.  What's your favorite snack food? manderine oranges, dole peaches, chocolate

2.  What position do you spend most of the day in? reclined in one of the recliners on the couch

3.  What products are most helpful for bedrest (example: face wipes)? I'm not sure, since I'm on modified bedrest I'm allowed to get up and do that stuff quickly...so I'll have to ponder for a while

4.  What do you look forward to most every day (tv show, bath, guests etc.)? Eating haha. I don't get very many visitors, maybe one every few weeks, and since I already watch tv pretty much 24/7 its not something to look forward to, however, I do look forward to when my tv shows come on because then I know the weeks going by.

5.  What helps time fly most for you (knitting, moves, etc.)? TV, the Bump, cross stitching things for LO --bib, hooded towel, etc.

6.  What is the best food someone has brought you? My mom brought me a Strawberry Rhubarb pie, that lasted a week....and it was AMAZING!

7.  What is the best non-food item someone has brought you? Cross stitching supplies, magazines

8.  Are you doing anything to help your circulation or muscles? I walk outside when I take the dogs out, and walk a little around the house (doctor okay'd)

9.  What's you wardrobe consist of around the house/hospital?  Pj bottoms and a oversized tshirt....And I can tell you right now that, I usually don't change them but once a week Embarrassed

10.  How are you preparing for LO being stuck in a bed? Luckily, I started everything really really soon, so I have everything ready for him... now its just a waiting game for when he's going to be here.

• 1. ?What's your favorite snack food? ? Cheddar cheese, yogurt, cereal2. ?What position do you spend most of the day in? ? reclined on side on couch3. ?What products are most helpful for bedrest (example: face wipes)? ? Face wipes so I don't have to bend over the sink to wash my face.4. ?What do you look forward to most every day (tv show, bath, guests etc.)? ?cuddle time with DH5. ?What helps time fly most for you (knitting, moves, etc.)? ? Internet! ?I'd also like to start crocheting soon but haven't started yet6. ?What is the best food someone has brought you? ? ice cream!?7. ?What is the best non-food item someone has brought you? ?flowers?8. ?Are you doing anything to help your circulation or muscles? ?no, just getting up to pee9. ?What's you wardrobe consist of around the house/hospital? ?yoga pants & tank tops or a big shirt & granny panties10. ?How are you preparing for LO being stuck in a bed? ? We have nothing so far so it's something I have to work on. ?I'll probably ask for a lot of help & order things off the internet. ?We are supposed to have our shower on Saturday so I hope my Dr. says it's okay.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"