Trying to Get Pregnant

Bored Chart Stalkers, Come on in!

I'm putting together (and printing out) my charts to take with me on Friday to the RE and to that end I finally put them all into FF. I'd love some outside opinions on the overall series so that I can cross check what I plan on asking when we go in.

Does it look like I'm usually ovulating? FF has given me cross hairs on all but 2- and those two seem, given the other temps and the chart histories, to just be missing cross hairs because of the missing temps. I don't know if I agree on the cross hairs on all of my charts, but I'm willing to give FF credit for getting in the same ballpark as I'd have guessed. I may be biased though.

Do you notice anything else (beyond the abysmally short LP on pretty much every chart) that I should ask about before we start testing?

Friends for 15 years. Married 8. TTC since January 2009
2010 Diagnosis: Anovulation and Severe MFI
2011 Treatment:
IVF w/ICSI #1 Antagonist: 2 blasts - c/p - BFN 04.22
FET #1: 1 blast/1 early blast - BFP 06.22 - m/c 06.30 @6w0d
07-11 RPL: MTHFR C677T Heterozygous & Slightly elevated ACLA IgM
FET #2: 1 morula - BFN: 9.02

January '12: IVF #2
Started BCP and Metformin (New!) 12-14 for stimming in January

Dum spiro, spero.
?SAIF/PAIF/PgAL/PAL always welcome?

Re: Bored Chart Stalkers, Come on in!

• I don't really see anything other than what you already pointed out.  I think it looks like you are ovulating and even the charts where you didn't get CH I think you might have ovulated.  It looks like there is a shift at some point although not clear enough to pinpoint the day on those charts.  Your LP is short, but you already said that so I am sure you were already planning on bringing it up to the RE.  Good luck tomorrow!  I hope you get some answers.

ETA: oops, I meant Friday, not tomorrow.
    Married to DH since 6/30/2007
    Me: 32  DH: 32
    BFP #1: 4/1/2010 DS born: 12/3/10
    TTC #2 since 5/2014
    BFP # 2 : 6/16/14 EDD: 2/25/15  Missed Miscarriage discovered 7/10/14 D&C 7/17/14 Pathology results normal
    BFP #3
    : 10/21/14 EDD: 7/6/15  11/24/14:  Saw heartbeat! 
    Missed Miscarriage discovered 12/22/14 at 12w0d D&C 12/23/14 Pathology: Partial Molar Pregnancy/Triploidy
    ~~Currently benched following PMP~~ 
    **all AL welcome**

image image
    TTCAL January 2015 Siggy Challenge:  Animals in the snow
    Scumbag Penguin

• Yes - it does look like you have a thermal shift on most of your charts.  I agree that your main problem seems to be a short LP IMHO.

Goodluck on Friday!

TTC since 07/2009
    Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
    Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
    Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
    May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
    Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
    Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
    Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
    April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
    Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
    Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • Loading the player...
  • Evening! Here's some of my thoughts. 

You probably o'd on cd 14 on cycle 18, giving you a 9 day lp instead of 8

Cycle 17, that cd 14 temp is super low, but it's probably the day again you o'd.

The rest of them are hard to tell because of the missing temps. You probably did o on those cycles since there's still an overall pattern, just not a specific day of thermal spike. 

Hope those help and you get some answers at the RE.  

imageimage. image 

|| 4 years TTC, 2 M/Cs image 4 failed IUIs, 1 failed IVF || 

|| DIA brought us our beautiful daughter || 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • kat81kat81 member
    yes, you've definitely been ovulating.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards