1st Trimester
Options

Being pregnant and moving BLOWS

Ugh between packing the old place and painting the new place I think I've lost a few years off my life.  I feel HORRIBLE.....only thing better than packing is unpacking.......sigh.

Re: Being pregnant and moving BLOWS

• Options
    I'm moving in 2 weeks, I'm totally dreading it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm moving right now too!!!  It sucks, we actually hired movers to do most of it.  A total God send :)
    so blessed... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Ugh we're moving when I will be about 7 months. I'm not happy about it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We move next week. I'm dreading it. It's amazing how much junk you can accumulate!!! AHHH!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

Eeww..yuck.  I agree.

We'll be moving in June...Too bad I won't be able to kick back a few beers after we're done...well, the good beers, that is.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We just put our house on the market, and hope to sell soon.  I am pregnant with twins and I just want to be settled already!
  • Options
    We're going to be moving in the next few months. Not looking forward to it. Blah.
  • Options
    I'm moving in June, and already dreading it.  I'm considering a moving company that packs and moves you.  Although it will cost me an arm and a leg, I think it will be worth it. 
  • Options
    We're moving this weekend. The thing I dread most is going through all our crap and getting rid of stuff we don't need/use anymore and then cleaning. Once we're done though I'm sure we won't have much to move. And luckily I talked DH into getting a moving company to move the sectional. He wanted to do it himself Tongue Tied
  • Options
    We are moving in June or July. Hubby wanted to wait until August or September!
  • Options
    At least you're only 10 weeks- we just moved Monday and yesterday (in the torrential rain- we're in southeastern CT- the part with the major flooding) and I'm 26 weeks.  Count yourself lucky.
  • Options
    We just listed our house today and are building a new house on the other side of the town we live in.. I agree -- it's totally going to blow when we actually move and I'm HUGE. Hope to be moved by September at the very latest!! (hopefully much sooner!) At which point I'll be 33 weeks or something to that effect. I think we're crazy..
  • Options
    I thought it was awesome, LOL, I didn't have to do anything...my DH did it all!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"