Secondary IF

Emotional day...

I was 10dpo and now my CH are gone...although I didnt agree with FF from the start and thought I wouldn't O until this past weekend it is still bittersweet. I feel like I'm going to burst into tears for no reason at any moment the past few days.

On a more positive note I called the insurance company today to find out about our coverage for the RE. She said it is covered 100% with a lifetime max of $100,000. That is AWESOME news but I'm not convinced yet because she seemed unsure about most of the questions I asked her and had to constantly put me on hold to find out the answer. Hopefully she got everything right that will be a huge weight off my shoulders. Next week's appointment cant come fast enough!

Re: Emotional day...

• I have no idea what a CH is?

Remember, insurance people who answer the phone are not doctors, they're not medical billers, they're not nurses - they're just customer service reps and not experts on every type of medical care out there. So talk to your office about their experience. And all you can do is ask for your Insurance Terms & Conditions along with your Explanation of Benefits to figure out what's in your plan.

• CH = cross hairs

Gosh, your temps are all over the place; I know how frustrating that can be!  I had a bit of a drop today after a good spike to start off my luteal phase. Angry

Anyway, that is such good news if that is the coverage you will get!

Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry for your disappearing crosshairs.  That is frustrating.

I hope your insurance rep was right.  I have to warn you of my experience though.  The customer service people told me a lot of mine would be covered.  After 2 cycles, all of my claims came back rejected.  They were rejected due to my past medical history.  Ask for confirmation of coverage in writing.  Send the customer service people an email stating your understanding and have them reply confirming it.  Learn from me.  It sucks to get a bunch of bills after the fact. 

Good luck and I hope you get crosshairs soon.

imageimageimageimage m/c at 8w4d - 10/2/09 baby girl Ruth Elise
  • Thanks ladies. I plan on following up with the insurance company just to clarify that the information that I got was correct...and I had a big temp drop so hopefully I'm finally ovulating we shall see.
  • There is still hope until the HAG shows up.

Man that fertility coverage is AWESOME!  I hope it is everything they said it was.

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"