Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WWYD

Ok so this is only my 2nd cycle off BC and my periods not back on track yet...so im not really sure when or if I have O'd yet...I think I have but not positive...Im on CD 30.  This is my first cycle charting CM so im pretty new to all this...anyways, my question is...would you wait until after Easter wknd to take a HPT so that you can freely drink and such or would you go ahead and test?  DH and I have been invited many places this weekend that would def include drinking and I wanna go and have fun...but what if I am PG?(doubt it but theres always that hope until AF shows!)  WDYT forget about it til monday or go ahead and test? If I didnt test til monday and it comes out BFP is that bad if i drank? AHHH What to do...TIA!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: WWYD

• Options
    I'm personally a very hopeful person as well as a very paranoid person. If it was me I would probably do a HPT and even if it comes out with a BFN I would probably still refrain from drinking. Just because I would still have that small little hope that I was pg, which wouldn't go away until AF showed her ugly face. LOL. But that's just me.

Started TTC Aug '09
    Me: 24, HSG=clear, normal hormone levels, regular cycles, insulin resistance
    DH: 25, SA normal
    Dx Unexplained Infertility Oct '11
    3 cycles of Clomid w/ TI =BFN
    IUI#1 Jan. 23 w/ Clomid =BFN
    IUI#2 Feb. 19 w/ Clomid =BFN
    IUI#3 Mar. 16 w/ Clomid= Apr. 1 beta=8, very faint BFP w/ ClearBlue test...Apr. 2 @ 9pm-BFN w/ ClearBlue...Apr. 3- spotting and cramping...Apr. 5, confirmed c/p.
    IUI#4 May. 16 w/ Clomid =BFN
    IUI#5 Jun. 11 w/ Clomid =BFN
    IUI#6 Jul. 6 w/ Gonal-F 75units + Ovidrel =BFN
    TI w/ Gonal-F 75units + Ovidrel =BFN
    IUI#7 Aug. 28 w/ Gonal-F 125units + Ovidrel =BFN
    Break cycle=BFN
    IUI#8 Oct. 20 w/ Gonal-F 125units + Ovidrel + Progesterone =BFN
    IUI#9 Nov. 13 w/ Gonal-F 150units + Ovidrel + Acupuncture + Progesterone =BFN
    IVF#1-- ER Mar. 3: 9R, 7M, 7F. ET scheduled for Mar. 8

A CACKLE A DAY

• Options
    Stop by the $ store and buy a bunch of test.  Test once a week until af or positive.  If your worried about drinking while pregnant take a test on Friday.  Remember that it can take up to a year for your period to get "back on track"  until then try charting your temps so you can see when you indeed did O.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would take a test on Friday.  If it's a BFN I would drink and relax over the weekend.  If you don't have AF by the next Friday, I would test again.
    Pregnancy Ticker 
    DS - 2 years old
  • Options

I would test, I found out I was pregnant 3 days after my bachelorette party and felt so bad because I drank and smoked the most I ever had that night. Had no clue I was pregnant.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"