December 2010 Moms

Doctors Appointment Recap

Confirmation appointment went well. My first ultrasound and regular OB visit will be 4/14. My regular doctor wants me to go see a cardiologist. I have a small hole in my heart and she wants me to be monitored in case anything will be affected by this pregnancy. Thankfully I can get into the cardiologist one week from today.

Overall a good visit, but that isn't what I wanted to hear today.

Re: Doctors Appointment Recap

• Yeah!!!  Congrats!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • GL with the cardiologist, I am sure all will go well!

Congrats on the confirmation appt! I think 4/14 - 4/16 will be busy around here with all our appts coming up! :)

• Loading the player...
  • Glad you had a good appointment overall.

Since my first appointment isn't until May 4th I'll be anxious to hear about how everyone else's are going since more people seem to be going in mid-late April.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageTMNTgirl:

Glad you had a good appointment overall.

Since my first appointment isn't until May 4th I'll be anxious to hear about how everyone else's are going since more people seem to be going in mid-late April.

Good luck with the cardiologist!

Me too. Mine isn't until the 26th and it'll be helpful to hear about others experiences.

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Glad it went good overall. 4/14 is a big day around here :) sucks about seeing a cardiologist but you do want to be in the safe side.
  • good luck with your cardiologist appointment!

glad to hear everything went well at your visit!

• GL with the cardiologist appt! :-)
  • Congrats on the confirmation! I'm sure the Cardiologist will keep on top of it to make sure you are a-ok the entire time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"