1st Trimester

Those who have or had morning sickness...

About what week were you in when it started? I've been feeling sick all day, but I don't know if I'm cathing a bug or if it could be morning sickness already.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Those who have or had morning sickness...

• oh ya-mine started at week 4...yayay! Ginger, peppermints and sprite :)
  • It can start as early as 4 weeks. (I have heard of earlier, but it is very rare.)

With DS it was 6 weeks exactly.

With this one, I haven't had it yet. But I know it is coming...

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to be over, it's about learning how to dance in the rain." -Unknown

Married 3-1-08  |  Nathan 11-24-08  |  Kaelyn 11-30-10  |  Alicia  8-17-13

• Loading the player...
  • Last time about 6 weeks-ish. This time I swear I already have it off and on. Some days i'm totally fine and other days I can't stand smells and am nauseous all day just like last time.

I think it's possible to have m/s once you get a positive test, it just depends on how sensitive your body is to the hormones.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageprincess101:

Last time about 6 weeks-ish. This time I swear I already have it off and on. Some days i'm totally fine and other days I can't stand smells and am nauseous all day just like last time.

I think it's possible to have m/s once you get a positive test, it just depends on how sensitive your body is to the hormones.

This! It just depends on the person. Everyone and every pregnancy is different.

• Started right when I got my BFP.  Got really bad around week 7.  Still going strong at week 13.  I was also diagnosed with hypermesis.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 4 weeks. Last time, it was 5 weeks...last until 19 weeks. Nothing horrible, but I still felt crappy. Unfortunately it's worse with this pregnancy.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • imageTapsalteerie:
    Started right when I got my BFP.  Got really bad around week 7.  Still going strong at week 13.  I was also diagnosed with hypermesis.

This ^..Good luck..It does it better!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image image image Visit The Nest!
  • Started right around week five and still going... but I do notice it subsiding some. Good luck and feel better soon!
  • girl i started at week 5 before i knew i was pregnant! im 11 and have it bad! Been in the ER 2x already for it. And just because i wish some people would have been honest with me..it may NOT go away until its born. my best friend is 6 months and still has it. my mom had it all 9 months

this is what i've tried that doesn't work but it MAY or may NOT work:

ginger, flat soda, crackers, preggie pops, vitamin B6, Reglan, Tums, Zofran, lemons, excersise, laying down, eating fruits and veggies, applesauce, bananas.

cold foods sit better on my stomache i eat lots of ice cream and otter pops. and yogurt. doritos and mac and cheese, refried beans. all never came up.

water makes it worse but when u start throwing up and nothing helps its better to have something in ur system so u dont tear ur esophagus like me. if u see bright red blood in ur puke its normal. if its dark call ur doctor asap.

GOOD LUCK!

• This time right from the 2ww. With DD it was 6 weeks to the day...blahhh right in the shower.  I found that lemonade really helped. The real kind like Nantucket brand not powdered. Also, crackers by the bed side for first thing in the morning. GL!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • kcl22kcl22 member
    Hit me with a vengeance at exactly 8 weeks.  Preggie pops drops REALLY helped.  I just got them yesterday and they've made a huge difference
  • With DD it didn't start until week 8, this time it started before I even got my BFP, so about 3 weeks 4 days it started.
  • Mine started at 5w6d.  Everyone is different though.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"