TTC After a Loss
Options

I'm so pissed! (my car mentioned)

DH drove my car downtown tonight, and somebody bashed into the side of it while it was parked on the street!  Luckily, he saw it happen to he stopped the girl and got her info.  She was in a rental car though so he didnt even get her insurance info.  Ugh!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I'm so pissed! (my car mentioned)

• Options
    Oh, that sucks! I hope you can get it covered by her insurance!
    TTC Since Oct 08 BFP #1- 1/23/09, missed m/c 2/26/09 BFP #2- 9/8/09, natural m/c 9/16/09 BFP #3- 4/13/10, missed m/c 5/26/10 BFP #4- 4/6/11 beta#1 at 12dpo-133 prog-55.7, beta#2 at 16dpo- 861 DD born 12/8/2011 BFP#5- 11/23/12 EDD 7/25/13 Dx- Uterine septum (removed Aug 2010), endo, MTHFR C677t hetero, Factor II hetero, Low Protein S Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Dang that sucks! i'm so sorry.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ugh that sucks!!!
  • Options
    Oh, no! I'm glad your DH saw her and she didn't just drive off. Hopefully her DL number and stuff will let y'all get her insurance info found. 
  • Options

Wow - she was just gonna drive away, huh?  

Good thing he was there to get her info.  Still a pain to have to deal with the additional stress! 

• Options
    That sucks! Someone ran into my bumper last week, but i didn`t see them.  It definatly makes you mad!
  • Options
    The whole door will need to be replaced.  We already filed a claim with her insurance company.  I know they'll fix it, it's just added stress.  Getting it fixed, getting the rental car, etc.
  • Options
    That sucks but I'm glad he saw her!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"