Baby Names

So what do you think?

I am almost out of my first trimester - 3 more weeks! :) I have just now started to play around with baby names. For a boy I was thinking Connor Harrison Whitley and for a girl I was thinking Lillian Danielle Whitley or Sophia Danielle Whitley. What do you think of these? Any other ideas?

Re: So what do you think?

• Im not a big fan of the name Connor but i do like Harrison a lot, i think it is a very nice name.

Between the two girl names i like both and i cant decide which one i would favor BUT if i had too i would pick Sophia Danielle. Either way if you stick to those two girls names your daughter will have a beautiful name.

Good Luck!

• I like Connor & Lillian!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Not a fan of Connor, but I love Harrison.  I like both of your girl names too, but I think Sophia Danielle flows a little better than Lillian Danielle.  Great choices!
  • I actually like all of your names.. If I had to choose though, I would pick Lillian for the girl
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I love Connor, Lillian and Sophia ... all great names! Connor and Sophia were both on our lists.

Are the middle names family names or just names you like?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Logan David 03.27.08
    Jacob Riley 05.18.09
    {Member since 2007}
  • Well Danielle is my older sister's first name, she will also be my baby's godmother. And Harrison is my father, oldest brother, and oldest nephew's middle name. So I thought it would be cool to keep it, too.
  • Boys name is cute. Girls name, I like Sophia better - too many L's contending for attention with Lillian Danielle
    A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view
  • ctanactana member

imagekrissyh21:
    Boys name is cute. Girls name, I like Sophia better - too many L's contending for attention with Lillian Danielle

Agreed - too many L's!

How about Harrison Connor?  Connor is just way too popular these days.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"