Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

If you give your LO Miralax daily

What is their dosage? When DS was little and having issues with constipation, his pedi told us to start with half of a capful. The Miralax didn't really help the constipation issues, but the issues seemed to get better. The past month or so, the constipation issues are beyond horrible again. I talked to his pedi today and they said we should give him a whole capful every morning and can reduce the dose as needed from there. 

Just curious how much other LOs are taking. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: If you give your LO Miralax daily

• DS has been on Miralax for almost a year.  He gets 1/2 cap full daily and it works.  It definately helps.  Sometimes I have to back off and o 1/4 cap full if it's too loose.  My dr,, said that it's not a habit forming thing so not to worry about giving it to him.
  • We've been giving her half a cap full daily for about 2 months.  I didn't even think about it getting worse and having to increase the dosage. 
  • Loading the player...
  • We gave DD half a cap full from 12-15 months until we discovered that she had a milk protein intolerance or allergy.  Switching to soy and cutting out all other dairy fixed the problem within a few weeks. 
  • Hi! DS is 20 months. Miralax didn't work for us at the time. We ended up switching to something called lactulose...you may want to ask your doc about it. I mix it with juice and he can't taste it, doesn't need quite as much liquid to consume it.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Tickerv
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"