TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

Ectopic my a$$

Doesnt look like any ectopic pregnancy that I have ever heard of.

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/34164017.aspx

there is a PIP

3 miscarriages, Infertility, & Premature Birth Abigail and Adalynn born @ 25w1d Lilypie Second Birthday tickers FAQ: Resources for New NICU Moms
FAQ: My Friend Just Had a Preemie, How Can I Help?

Re: Ectopic my a$$

• I would agree.  I mentioned yesterday that the elevated hcg could be due to multiples.  Mine jumped from around 170 to over 2000 very quickly when I was pg with the boys.  GL!!!
  • Great news!
  • Loading the player...
  • Looks absolutely perfect to me!!  It certainly could be multiples, when I was 4wks and 5days I had a number of 9000 and we saw two small sacs., they were very hard to see because of the fibroid but they said that number was very high for that time.
    DD(9)DD(5.5)DS(3)DS(born 2/1/11) July 2006, lost a baby at 8 weeks, natural miscarriage , May 2009 lost Zoe Eliana at 17 weeks no reason known, possible under developed organs. Lost two more babies in September 2009 at 7 wks 4 days. Had myomectomy surgery to remove a large fibroid in November 2009.
  • Yay!  I'm sorry some d-bag put you through a scare, but I'm glad everything is working out!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That's great!
    imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
  • Yipeeeeeeeee!

Hi Bean!

• what a relief!  Glad that it's working out!  Great picture!!
  • That's good news!

BFP 12/18/2009. HB 1/4/2010. NO HB 1/18/2010. D&C 1/19/2010
    April 2011 IUI #1 BFN. High FSH and other issues.
    May 2011 Chose to build our family through adoption
    September 2011 Actively waiting for a match
    11/26/11 Surprise BFP * DD born 7/23/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love seeing the jelly bean!!!
    m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • Thank goodness!  I've been worried for you.  I hope your little bean is settling in for a nice long stay.
  • YAY!!!  Awesome news!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"