So it's early days--I'm only 13 weeks. My husband and I agree about girls names. We have several we both like.
BUT we have ZERO boy names that we both like. Please share your suggestions with us. All are welcome!
Here are our limitations:
1. The name cannot start with A, B, F, P, or S (because of our last name)
2. We don't care for "overused" names but we also don't like the names that are just "too out there--" (like apple or cocoa)
3. We like names with Common sense spellings and names that are more gender specific than gender neutral.
4. My husband doesn't like the string of "popular" names that end in -den or -son---- Like aiden, brayden, grayson, jackson.....
5. I like the name Zavier, but my husband doesn't. . .
Hopefully, that gives you enough information about us to help us find the perfect boy name!
Thanks for all your help!