Trying to Get Pregnant

Where my girls at???

Flypink? Starbuck? MD? Lyse? Papps? CHW? Maleigh? Mchupie? Anyone else?

Whats going on tonight? Not much here, really waiting for this week to be over!!! 

image     image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

image    image

Re: Where my girls at???

• Depends...what are you having done?!
    image     image

image    image

• Hey Lilley!  I'm trying to stay positive, but I started getting brownish-tinged CM this evening :(

How are you?

image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemchupie:

Hey Lilley!  I'm trying to stay positive, but I started getting brownish-tinged CM this evening :(

How are you?

No!!! Your temp is still up though, I hope it stays there. =(  

image     image

image    image

• Hey Lilley - I am just here for a bit. 

I got my second set of trays today and had one tooth shaved.  It is not too sore - yet.

Sorry you are have a shiity week.  Hope the rest flies by for you!

TTC since 07/2009
    Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
    Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
    Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
    May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
    Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
    Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
    Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
    April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
    Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
    Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • imagemchupie:

Hey Lilley!  I'm trying to stay positive, but I started getting brownish-tinged CM this evening :(

How are you?

Boo!  Sorry muchie poo.  ((Hugs))

I will keep up hope for you hon!

TTC since 07/2009
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • imageLilleybug:
    imagemchupie:

How are you?

No!!! Your temp is still up though, I hope it stays there. =(  

I know, me too, but I'm losing hope.  I think I might go to bed early.  Night night, ladies!

image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • imagemdluv21:

Hey Lilley - I am just here for a bit. 

I got my second set of trays today and had one tooth shaved.  It is not too sore - yet.

They shaved your tooth? I haven't had that yet, but they did put 6 bracket thingys on mine. They are clear so you cant see them. My trays are starting to get more comfortable. They only hurt the first few days. 

image     image

image    image

• Night Mchupie!
    image     image

image    image

• imageLilleybug:
    imagemdluv21:

Hey Lilley - I am just here for a bit. 

They shaved your tooth? I haven't had that yet, but they did put 6 bracket thingys on mine. They are clear so you cant see them. My trays are starting to get more comfortable. They only hurt the first few days. 

Yeah I have 7 bracket things on mine.  Apparently, occasionally they have to shave a tooth in order to allow more space for the tooth next to it to move.  I have to another one shaved in two weeks.  Then I go like 8 or 10 weeks before having to do it again.

I am glad yours are starting to get more comfortable!  We will see if mine are sore tomorrow. This new one is tight!

TTC since 07/2009

SAIF/PAIF Welcome
  • I have 6 brackets. They said they may have to pull a few teeth to make room, but she is going to try really hard not to have to do that. They always start out super tight. Sometimes on the first night of a new tray, I can only wear them for a few hours because they are so tight they give me headaches, but after a few days they get tolerable.
    image     image

image    image

• Did Sarah L's one star bandit wear off on me lol
    image     image

image    image

• I hope they don't have to pull any!  I am surprised you haven't had to do the shaving thing yet though!

Yep the One Star bandit is out in full force tonight...

TTC since 07/2009

SAIF/PAIF Welcome
  • I am sure the shaving thing will come, probably later down the road! ANy plans for the weekend?
    image     image

image    image

• Friday night is a girls  night out to celebrate one of my bff getting a new job.  Saturday we are supposed to clean out the garage but we will see what the weather is like and that evening we are dying eggs with the nieces.

Sunday is Easter stuff with the ILs.  

What about you?

TTC since 07/2009

SAIF/PAIF Welcome
  • Not much, Sunday is Easter with the Il's for us too. We usually dye eggs, but didnt this year. We have just been so busy lately.

Well, dinner is ready so Im going to go eat. DH BBQ burgers. Have a great night! 

image     image

image    image

• imageLilleybug:

Not much, Sunday is Easter with the Il's for us too. We usually dye eggs, but didnt this year. We have just been so busy lately.

Well, dinner is ready so Im going to go eat. DH BBQ burgers. Have a great night! 

Yum yum!  Night Lilley!

TTC since 07/2009

SAIF/PAIF Welcome
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"