Milliways — The Bump
1st Trimester

Milliways

"For example, if I was acting like a complete twatwaffle like you are right now, I would want someone to tell me to STFU and stop acting like a twatwaffle.

So, STFU and stop acting like a twatwaffle."

I seriously just peed on myself. I may forever have an e-love for you after seeing those words.

This is my siggy. Love it.

Re: Milliways

• Yet name-calling and outbursts like this from someone else would be reported. Hmm...hypocritical much?
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image princess101:
    Yet name-calling and outbursts like this from someone else would be reported. Hmm...hypocritical much?

How can it be hypocritical from me? I had a knock down drag out drama thread not too long ago and even though on a hormonal day whined about hurt feelings I didn't block/report a soul. You started that thread to start drama ON PURPOSE. Any idiot can see that, so don't be shocked and stunned when it comes your way. Now go back to your thread, you are ruining my love note.

This is my siggy. Love it.

• Loading the player...
  • image Venus04d:

image princess101:
    Yet name-calling and outbursts like this from someone else would be reported. Hmm...hypocritical much?

How can it be hypocritical from me? I had a knock down drag out drama thread not too long ago and even though on a hormonal day whined about hurt feelings I didn't block/report a soul. You started that thread to start drama ON PURPOSE. Any idiot can see that, so don't be shocked and stunned when it comes your way. Now go back to your thread, you are ruining my love note.

Actually, my purpose was to try to make people realize that while they're on their high  horses and flaming that maybe they're not seeing the whole picture and maybe they're being hypocritical to say they'd NEVER do something. The whole "holier-than-thou" stuff on this board drives me insane and yet everyone just runs with it.

Clearly my point was missed because it was all blown into drama and the scenario I brought about is extreme. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards