Infertility
Options

Disappointed in My Sister (preg ment.)

My sister just called from her big u/s to let me know I will soon be an aunt to a baby nephew. Not only would our babies be the same age, but both boys. She was crying because "she really wanted a girl." What? This is her first and she is telling this to her sister who just lost her baby. I thought I was being good for being excited for her in general, but yikes. Fertiles just dont get it. Ever.
DX: Unexplained IF/possible PCOS 5/5/2010 Surprise BFP! After 2 miscarriages and many prayers, our angel is here:) Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Disappointed in My Sister (preg ment.)

• Options

I'm really sorry she said that to you. Your a better women then me because had it been my sister I wouldn't have hesitated to say something to her about being so silly about the sex of her child considering my current situation!

*hugs*

• Options
    I'm so sorry. That's just wrong.  Big hugs to you!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry to hear but so true alot of people complain about sex crazy! We all wish that could be our biggest worry right haha 
  • Options

WOW, you are a much better/more patient person than I am.

(((HUGS)))

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    UGH!!  I think it is horrible to get upset over the sex of a baby (fertiles really don't get it i guess?!)... my mom used to be like that ...always saying she wanted a granddaughter and not a boy.... but i kept reminding her our only wish is for a healthy baby someday!  Who cares what the sex is... i think either one would be a miracle and blessing and i would love that child to pieces!!  :-/  Sorry you had to deal with this and so sorry for your loss
  • Options
    imagejcmayhew:

I'm really sorry she said that to you. Your a better women then me because had it been my sister I wouldn't have hesitated to say something to her about being so silly about the sex of her child considering my current situation!

This.

I am so sorry hon.

(((((hugs))))) 

Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry that your sister is too wrapped up in her own MUD that she can't be more sensitive.  I will never understand gender disappointment, ever.
    TTK 9/06 / TTC 10/08 / Twins 12/11 / Life Blog
    5 REs + 3 surgical hysteroscopies for septum/lap + 3 failed IUIs
    IVF w/ICSI/AH & acu = BFP!, unexplained spontaneous m/c @ 8w2d (our little girl),
    FET w/acu = BFP!, B/G twins!, lost MP @19w, dx w/funneling cervix @20w,
    twins nearly lost to IC @21w, saved by rescue cerclage, 17P & 16w of bedrest
    Our twins born @36w4d via CS when A came foot first

Thankful for every day

• Options

:< I can NOT stand people who just can't be happy with a healthy baby. People can really suck.

PAIF and SAIF Always Welcome!
    TTC since 2007
    6 IUIs, 3 IVFs, and 2 m/c :< PCOS, Blood Clotting Disorder & MFI
    IVF #2 Aug 2011 is a BFN:<
    IVF #3 March 2012 is a BFN
    Not sure what to do now. Sad and lost.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"