3rd Trimester

2nd time mom is now scared! :P

I visited a friend in the hospital today who had her baby on Monday.  He is so little.  I mean, relatively, he's over 8 lbs, but compared to the almost-2-y-old I'm looking at, he was so little & helpless.  I hope I remember everything to do.  I held Mason, the new baby, the whole time I was there.  He was so light, but I kept wondering if he was hungry.  They say it will all come back like riding a bike.  It better!  I know it's only been 2 years, but so much changes so quickly!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 2nd time mom is now scared! :P

• I'm right there with you sister!  I hope it all comes back too.  I know how to have a toddler...not an infant!  HAHA!
  • When I was pregnant with my 2nd I felt exactly the same way. How will I know if he is hungry, what do I do when......etc.

Its true that it all comes back and you just do what you think is best. Its amazing how you feel comfortable with the little one and all the fears melt away soon after they are born. 

• Loading the player...
  • I feel the same way.  I feel like I don't remember anything.

The one thing I DO remember is how tired and frustrated I was at times and that was only with one baby, I can't imagine how difficult it will be with two.  When will we sleep???!?!?!?

• Aw, thanks!  I definitely think I'll be more comfortable & laidback this time.  This will be my 2nd c-section too, so I know everything that's going to happen, at least what's supposed to happen.  That's a good feeling!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was just thinking this today. I feel like I don't remember a dang thing.
    Rainbow baby due in September!
    .image
    May Siggy Challenge - Favorite Onscreen Mom
    image  image
  • It will come back.  Once you see that little face you'll be head over heals and it will all come back.  So you might be a little rusty for the first few days.  It will still be easier than never having done it before.  Plus, if you forgot, something ask the nurses.  We can't remember everything.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"