Trouble TTC

Question for those who take Clomid

This is my second cycle with Clomid.  I just took my last pill yesterday.  Last cycle I had hardly any CM and most of you said that was a common side effect.

Yesterday and today I have had a ton of creamy CM, almost to the point I need a pantyliner.  I just went to the bathroom and there was a drop of what looked like EWCM and it stretched not quite an inch.  I think it is super early for fertile CM but now I am wondering if I might O earlier this cycle.

My monitoring appt. is Monday and my RE said to start OPKs on Saturday.  Do you think I should start the OPKs tomorrow just in case?  Our IUI timing was not ideal last cycle so I guess am scared of messing it up again.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Question for those who take Clomid

• I am not an expert, but my RE told me not to start OPKs until 48 hours after the last pill.  They said Clomid can cause a false positive.  Hope that helps.

Good luck this cycle! 

• imageredsoxbono:

I am not an expert, but my RE told me not to start OPKs until 48 hours after the last pill.  They said Clomid can cause a false positive.  Hope that helps.

Good luck this cycle! 

This.  I've actually heard 5 days.

I'd have sex until your monitoring appt to cover your bases.

Good luck!

dx PCOS on Metformin
    LO#1 - 19 cycles, 3 IUIs, 1 m/c, gonal-f, ganirelix, ovidrel, progesterone
    Totally worth the wait!
    Getting ready for #2
    Back on Met, PCOS diet, prepping for treatments 1/12

Good luck to the wonderful ladies of 3T
    Always cheering on my girls Gymnst1013 & MrsJohns
    My Chart / Info for Newbies
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks!  I will stick with starting the OPKs when the RE wants.  I have never heard about the false +'s with OPKs so that is great info!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"