1st Trimester

Need to vent about something random.

My hormones may be going a little haywire; but this makes me so mad reguardless. I found out tomorrow the 'Westboro Baptist Church" will be coming to my area tomorrow and I just wanna go crazy. (The ones that protest at military service members funerals) My husband served in Iraq for 14 months. He came back with seriouse injuries and he will never be the same. But at least I have him alive. My neighbors husband deployed with him and they got pregnant right before they left. He did not make it back. They went to his funeral and said he deserved to die, that hes a fag, and that he went to hell. Ect. ect. That baby doesnt have a father now. UGH I AM just crying my eyes out im so mad.

Re: Need to vent about something random.

• They're here in my town. Everyone in this city hates them. They literally have a compound in the middle of the city where they live. 

Fred is a lot of words I can't say on here.

They're out daily. Even 3yr olds are holding signs and they're taped to strollers. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am so sorry you have to deal with them. How awful for your neighbors wife and child to not only lose him but have to deal with them. Those people make me sick. I wish a group would go protest their private moments. 
  • Loading the player...
  • i'd be ticked about that with or without pregnancy hormones.  i find it heartbreaking and infuriating when someone doesn't appreciate the sacrifices our soldiers make for us every day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Currently going through our second deployment. Can't wait for Zoe to meet her daddy!

• imagedanienross:
    i'd be ticked about that with or without pregnancy hormones.  i find it heartbreaking and infuriating when someone doesn't appreciate the sacrifices our soldiers make for us every day.

My husband and I thank you!

&& I saw another Navy Wife in here!!!!! Tell you hubby I said thanks. My love was corpsman- is yours?

• Yeah these people should rot in hell.  I don't think their right to protest should be taken away, but I just can't imagine what type of person has such little compassion and respect.
    Photobucket

Bar tab = $156,000, Bus to Foxwoods = $0, Puking in the Stanley Cup = Priceless

• I hate those people more than I can possibly express.

I thought I'd go into a rant here like I have a million times before on this subject, but alas, I'm just too tired.

So all I have to say to the Westboro Bastard "Church" is "F*ck You."

This is my siggy. Love it.

• These people make me absolutely sick.  I am so proud of my Marine aviator, and you would have to hold me back if I ever saw that group- the hate they preach is unbelievable.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm a Army Wife, too. I didn't know about this group. It's disgusting that they have nerve to tell people that about their husbands and wives. The reason they can go around telling Military families that is because it's military men and woman fighting for their unappreciative asses.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"