Parenting after a Loss

these long days are killing me

I dont have much room to complain and I don't mean to whine but having DH gone 12 hours a day 7 days a week right now is getting really hard. Making the days super long for me. I am so ready for tax season to be over!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: these long days are killing me

• If it makes you feel any better my DH has been working 48 hr shifts and I have to take M for his shots by myself tomorrow :(
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagelabbie1821:
    If it makes you feel any better my DH has been working 48 hr shifts and I have to take M for his shots by myself tomorrow :(

Oh no! So sorry! Sad I hope tomorrow goes well. Give him lots of love and snuggles. I'm sure he will do well with shots. It's harder on the mommas.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Awww....I understand.  Tax season is almost over!  Hang in there.
    DD is on her way to 2! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • DrDPMDrDPM member
    DH and I are residents, and he works 12 hrs days every stinking day. It really sucks; tonight he's on call, so I won't see him until tomorrow afternoon. Most days it doesn't bother me (that much), but when the kids have a rough day (like today), it's hard not having someone here to help me out. Hang in there!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"