Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Betas done today & first U/S Monday-nervous

I got a BFP yesterday & called the OB this morning to set up appts. Because of my history they wanted me to come in today for Betas & I'll do them again next week. They are also sending me for an U/S on Monday. I am scared sh!tless. I know that everyone on here has been thru this & that's why I'm letting it out. Because I know you all know how I feel. We have been trying for 1yr since our m/c to get pg. Now we are & I am so scared. When I told DH the news I could see he was happy but he said he was afraid to get excited about it. I'm sure we'll feel better once I get the Beta results & see the hb on the u/s but I just can't help being so nervous. DH is coming with me on Monday so I don't have to go alone. My last pg my levels were low from the start & so was the hb. I'm hoping this one is strong & healthy. Thanks for listening ladies.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Betas done today & first U/S Monday-nervous

• Options
    you will be in my prayers! We had a still birth at 20 wks, n now that we are pregnant we were excited but scared. I told my husband to be excited n be postive even if there is a possibility of a let down, it is not fair for this new baby in me to not feel the excitement, so we have been very happy n optimistic! you will be in my thoughts!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Good luck on Monday! I have my first ultrasound on Monday, too. I am excited and nervous at the same time. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"