Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

It was a boy

Finally got the results of the chromosomal testing from my D&C that was almost 8 weeks ago.  Turns out the baby had trisomy 15.  It was a boy.

I guess that gives me some kind of closure.  I really wish I was still pregnant with my son, of course.

Just wanted to share.

Re: It was a boy

• I'm so sorry for your loss but I hope that it does give you a little closure.  (((Hugs)))
    Natural BFP - 2/13/10, Natural M/C - 3/9/10 (Missed m/c found at 8wks 4days) Prenatal B/W shows I'm a Beta Thal carrier & so is DH. Onto IVF w/PGD... Jan 2011 - IVF #1 - C/P Mar 2011 - IVF #2 - Day 5 PGD, no ET, 5 snow babies May 2011 - FET #1 - BFP!! Twins!!! 2/9/12 - Our precious miracles arrived! Baby A 7lbs 13oz & Baby B 5lbs 13oz
  • ((hugs))  I'm sorry for the loss of your son.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry for the loss of your son.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• so sorry for your loss... im sending thoughts and prayers your way
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • I am so happy you were able to find out whether it was a boy or a girl. So many people never get to find out, I think that would definitely give me some closure also. It would make it easier to talk about and be able to refer to "he" or "she". 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    click the button above to read my blog!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. hugs
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.  I'm glad you got some closure by finding out he was a baby boy.  ((HUGS)).
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.. Dh had said he didnt want to know if it was a boy or girl..I was curious, but I think it would have made the pain even more acute than ever.. I didnt get a chance to decide tho.. I miscarried naturally before the D&C..
  • I'm sorry for your loss, but I hope it brings you some closure.

Rylan 1/27/2011, 2:42 pm, 5lbs 12oz, 18.5 inches long
     Ayla 10/02/2013, 10:14 am, 6lbs 14oz, 19.25 inches long
    Missed Miscarriage 6w3d 3/02/2010
    I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Sorry for your loss but agree that I'm sure it helps to now change the "it" to "him." I'm glad you were able to find out.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"