Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

please encourage me (pr)

C/S scheduled for 3 weeks from tomorrow (22nd).  I am so miserable as I wait.  My back hurts all the time.  I see the chiro and a massage therapist weekly, but the effects are just temporary.  My hips and feet hurt.  I have contractions fairly often (not in labor), and they hurt too.  I'm exhausted and out of breath and an emotional wreck.  I'm working until the 16th.  Can you cheer me up? 

Sorry for the griping. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: please encourage me (pr)

• i HATED those last few weeks. i'm sorry!  think about the little bundle of joy who will soon be pooping and crying and sleeping all over you:)
  • I'm sorry. The last few weeks BLOW.

Do you have a yoga ball? If not, you need to go buy one ASAP. It's the *only* thing that got me through the last few weeks. I would sit on it, eat five pounds of bing cherries a night and watch TV. LOL. It relieved the pelvic pressure, the back pain, etc. Plus I felt almost weightless.

I like privacy. A lot.
  • Loading the player...
  • *Bre**Bre* member
    ugh I was doing PT for 6 months of my pregnancy because my hips would go out of joint.  I feel ya girl. I feel ya. Hang in there. You're doing a great job. Have you tried some simple yoga stuff, just laying on the floor/deep breathing/stretching? Some of that helped me in between PT sessions :(
  • imageGramyson:
    i HATED those last few weeks. i'm sorry!  think about the little bundle of joy who will soon be pooping and crying and sleeping all over you:)

OMG tiny Sgt. Pepper! 

• Gripe away, sweetie. We've all been there.

Do you do your chiro and massage the same day? I'd split them up if you do to maximize the relief. And I had a shiatsu massager that was just my favorite thing those last weeks. It lived wedged against my back. I'm surprised Joseph didn't vibrate when he was born.

• imagePattypoundcake:

imageGramyson:
    i HATED those last few weeks. i'm sorry!  think about the little bundle of joy who will soon be pooping and crying and sleeping all over you:)

OMG tiny Sgt. Pepper! 

i'm obsessed with this jacket:)

• *Bre**Bre* member
    imageLoriFalce:

Gripe away, sweetie. We've all been there.

Do you do your chiro and massage the same day? I'd split them up if you do to maximize the relief. And I had a shiatsu massager that was just my favorite thing those last weeks. It lived wedged against my back. I'm surprised Joseph didn't vibrate when he was born.

I had one of these too! It helps. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"