Breastfeeding
Options

first period pp?

I am EBF and my DD has not started solids.  Im starting my first pp period--but with DS five years ago--i dont think it came back until he started eating a few meals a day . . . when did yours come back??
BFP#1 twins--m/c Baby B-- DC#1 DS 03/22/05 BFP#2 m/c 2006 BFP#3/DC#2 DD 10/22/09 BFP #4! EDD 9/15/12 at 9 dpo BabyFruit Ticker

Re: first period pp?

• Options
    It seems this week....:( I thought it was way to early for this?!?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had one at 6 weeks pp, then it didn't come again until 6 months.  At that point we had technically started solids, but DD wasn't (and still isn't) eating much solid food at all.  It is mostly a textural learning exercise at this point.  However, AF should have been back this week and no sign.  Maybe she is on vacation again?  ((hoping))
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had a light one a few weeks ago (so around 6 & 1/2 months), but DS has breakfast and dinner (cereal + fruit/veggie)
    Henry and Papa at the farm
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DS is 14 months and I am still waiting, also it should happen this month since I started the NuvaRing.  I will have gone 2 years without a period at that point.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I got mine at 8 weeks pp. And I spotted once 30 days later...not sure if that really counts as one too.
  • Options

imageBattlebaby09:
    It seems this week....:( I thought it was way to early for this?!?

If your ticker is correct, it may still be pp bleeding and not an actual period yet.

• Options
    No AF yet...(no complaints though)
  • Options
    The day DS turned 7 months, AF returned. He was eating 3 solid meals at that point and nursing about 4 times a day (I think...I can't believe I don't remember!).
  • Options
    Last week Crying But it was right after I started pumping a lot more (3x at work vs 1x at home) and also right after I got the depo shot. I'm hoping these had something to do with it and/or it won't come back for several more months!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

My son was EBF until he was almost 7 months old.  He is still BF a couple times a day (he's 20 months old and I'm 25 weeks pregnant).

My first PP period was at 6 weeks PP and I was regular until we got pregnant with #2, except for one month when DS was about 10 months old that I skipped my period altogether.

• Options
    I've been EPing from the beginning, and I got my pp period at 5 weeks. No period since then though.

DS #1 born January 2010. DS #2 due June 2014.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"