1st Trimester

Anyone still have a flat stomach at 10 weeks?

Well as flat as it was before I was pregnant at least.  I don't feel like I am getting any bigger yet.  I want a little bump!

Re: Anyone still have a flat stomach at 10 weeks?

• Me!  I'm getting jealous of everyone posting there "bloat" pictures!  I've got nothing!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I haven't had a flat stomach since college
  • Loading the player...
  • My stomach has never been flat, but I haven't noticed that I've gotten any bigger yet.  My pants all still fit the same.

• imageeandm0826:
    I haven't had a flat stomach since college

HA! same here :) 

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I never had a flat stomach to begin with. More power to ya if you do
  • Boo, I've never had a flat tummy.  Even when I was training 3 hours a day for gymnastics.  I always had a small little pocket.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Mine's still pretty flat. Like, I can tell its a little bit different than before BFP but no one else would likely be able to tell.  I don't really mind except that I expect to start telling people soon (family this weekend and others after NT in about a week) and I expect their reaction will be one of disbelief given that I don't look remotely pregnant. I know my sister, who didn't really show until about 5 months got this when she announced. 
    image Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • with my first pg i had a flat stomach until 19 weeks!

• I haven't had a flat stomach in like 5 years :)
  • i'm almost 11 weeks and have lost about 4 pounds lol, so it doesn't even seem like i'm preg.  I managed to squeek by so far with no M/S or anything *thank heaven*... but yea i'm still flat tummied.  

• I haven't been able to button my pants since I was 7 weeks.
  • Man, now I'm really depressed. I've gained 2 lbs, and it all went to my stomach. My stomach was fairly flat before, but now it seems like I have those two lbs of fat sitting there instead. I'm definitely self conscious about it. I'm really hoping that it turns into a "bump" soon. 
  • imageshari_rngleson:
    with my first pg i had a flat stomach until 19 weeks!

This! My bump didn't become noticeable (even to me) until about 19 weeks...didn't even look like a bump until 27 weeks!

• I've never had a flat stomach either, but it hasn't changed yet either. I see all these pictures of people at 8 weeks with twins that have bellies that look like they're 5 months along... don't get it. Where's my bellly? I just look "puffy".
  • Still flat at 11 wks 4 days!  i think i may have a little itty bitty bump, but it's hard to really tell.  LOL  I have however gained two pounds.
  • I forgot what a flat stomach was.  It has been that long since I have seen it
  • I was bloated the first few weeks, but as of this week it has all but gone away and I have my flat belly back.  Can't wait til I have a little bump though!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm over 11 weeks and still have a flat tummy (of course I notice every little bulge, but even my "skinny" jeans still fit perfectly).  Part of me is so happy I haven't gained any weight yet, but a bigger part of me is really nervous since I don't have m/s and I'm eating constantly...  and when I say eating, I don't mean vegetables because they seem so gross to me.  Cheeseburgers, on the other hand, bring it on!  Anyway, is this normal?!  I go in for my next dr's appt in a few days but I'm afraid that nothing is going to be there anymore :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am 8 weeks today and have been really blessed because I haven't really had any morning sickness, nausea or anything.... I do not want to jinx myself but sometimes it worries me because I do not know what is going on in there.  Good Luck to you  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"