Babies on the Brain

S/O 1st Tri

Warning: Bring Your Own Tissues...
imageimageimage Sushi Sister to Meg 'n' Eric
"I love glitterfarts and pregnant unicorns." ~ Tim'sWifey
"Pregnancy is a beautiful thing, a natural thing, and how dare you degrade it with your yuppie wanna be rapper and his rhymes." ~ Melaneigh
"Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, and half shut afterwards." Benjamin Franklin

Re: S/O 1st Tri

• W.T.F.??  I will cut a biiitch....such a great friend she is
    image EBFing, CDing, Baby Wearing, Bed sharing, SAHM and loving every single minute of it! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Sushi Sister to Chatham2007
  • what a twatwaffle

I can't even read posts like this, they make my blood boil.

• Loading the player...
  • That one has proved herself to be a grade A asshat many times over there.
    TTC #1 - Cycle 29 - BFP!! 03/05/10
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Blog BFP Chart Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I understand her confusion over her "friends" swing of emotions, however, a baby board is not the place to bring it up. Especially if there is a loss involved. You are just asking to be flamed.

Good rule of thumb: Know thy audiance.

Warning: Bring Your Own Tissues...
    imageimageimage Sushi Sister to Meg 'n' Eric
    "I love glitterfarts and pregnant unicorns." ~ Tim'sWifey
    "Pregnancy is a beautiful thing, a natural thing, and how dare you degrade it with your yuppie wanna be rapper and his rhymes." ~ Melaneigh
    "Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, and half shut afterwards." Benjamin Franklin
  • Wow.  She's a real peach.  I bet she just has people lining up to be her friends.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • don't make me go over there.
    MY FOUR ANGELS... M/C 12/26/02 AT 4 WEEKS M/C 12/31/07 AT 12 WEEKS, D & C M/C 12/5/08 AT 9 WEEKS, D & C ***BFP ON 3/26/09*** MARY REYNA BORN AND PASSED AWAY JULY 31ST, 2009 AT 23 WEEKS. GOODBYE SWEET BABY...I WILL MISS YOU FOREVER. ***AFTER 17 WEEKS ON BEDREST*** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"