Georgia Babies

Disneyworld, where to stay

While I would love a luxury resort, we are on a budget - so the luxury accomadations are out.  Thinking of going the end of April, any suggestions on where to stay.  Just us and MIL going so looking for minimum of 2br and 2 ba.  TIA.

Re: Disneyworld, where to stay

• On property, we like the moderate resorts or the value resorts. I mean really you're not in the room that much but it's really nice to stay on property. We never drive anywhere once we get there except the last time when we ran out of formula. And we love the extra magic hours. You can request connecting rooms too so that yall are together but still have some privacy.

BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We've stayed at CaribbeanBeach and Port Orleans and both were great.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Have you checked out rates at the Dolphin and Swan?  They aren't technically Disney hotels, but they do provide Disney transportation (super easy and dependable), are right next to the Boardwalk, and within walking distance of EPCOT.  You also get to take advantage of Extra Magic hours if you stay there.  The only thing you DON'T get is the dining plan. We used Starwood points for the Swan last time and had a great experience.  I think they're running a stay 4 nights get the 5th free special now.
  • We are going the end of April too and are staying at the Animal Kingdom Villas.  Disney was running a great deal when we booked about 2 months and we got 40% off the normal rates. We found the deal through mousesavers.com, but worked with It's a Small World Travel Agency who got us the great deal and booked us for no extra cost. I would recommend working with Small World Travel Agency as they see deals that we can't and can find you the best deal for your budget at no cost for you!  Let me know if you want more info and I'll be happy to share.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • We ended up renting a house and it was so better than staying on property. We stayed at the Carribean Beach resort and it okay - nothing special. We rented our house through www.prvillas.com. We stayed in property 421 and it was so clean and just perfect. We stayed in the Windsor hills community and I would def stay there again. We loved having our own private pool and hot tub. The community also has a nice big pool and playground. We also saved a ton of $ by eating in since we had a kitchen.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"