Toddlers: 24 Months+

LL Cool J vs. Sarah Palin/Fox News drama

Here's the link.

The whole thing is stupid, but I definitely think Fox News was being misleading in their promotion piece about the show.  That being said, I cannot actually believe that they put out a quote that said this:

"Real American Stories features uplifting tales about overcoming adversity and we believe Mr. Smith's interview fit that criteria. However, as it appears that Mr. Smith does not want to be associated with a program that could serve as an inspiration to others, we are cutting his interview from the special and wish him the best with his fledgling acting career."

Fledgling acting career?!?  I think that's a low blow, even for Fox.

Re: LL Cool J vs. Sarah Palin/Fox News drama

• Ugh... I think low blows and spin is all they know how to do.  I can't stand Fox News or Palin.  What a childish response. 
  • Good luck to Ms. Dingbat with her fledgling broadcasting career, is more like it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Larkster does not want to be associated with a program that could serve as an inspiration for people to think taxing spray tanning is racist, but would like to thank FOX News for the LOLsies and wishes Sarah Palin luck in her fledging political career.
  • I am SO over Sarah Palin.  Not only was the LL Cool J interview unauthentic but so was the other one they were pushing...with Toby Keith. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"