Boston Babies
Options

(vent) weather

hahaha, bad vent I know...

but seriously, what is up with this rain?!?! I know March is in like a lion, out like a lamb... but it's close to the end of the month and I'm sick of being trapped inside!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: (vent) weather

• Options
    it's insane huh? on the news last night they said after today and tom. we will be well over the record for rainfall in March.  I keep running down to the basement to make sure we don't have flooding again....so far so good.
    imageimage

• Options
    I know this sounds lame, but at least it's not snow!  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagesapphiremom13:
    I know this sounds lame, but at least it's not snow!  

I'd much prefer snow. Rain is depressing.

I am just charging on through with the weekend's forecast at the front of my mind!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    once today is over 60-70's and sunny!!! Paradise
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagechristiney06:
    it's insane huh? on the news last night they said after today and tom. we will be well over the record for rainfall in March.  I keep running down to the basement to make sure we don't have flooding again....so far so good.

oh you should see the contraption we have set up in our baseme to get the water to run into the sump pump. every time it rains I curse the previous owners for disclosing the water issue and I curse myself for not doing anythign about it the first time we got water. at leat we have enough shelveing down ther to get 90% of the stuff off the floor, but the fish tank and the home gym are another story...having the house over a bedrock shelf doesn't help either.

• Options
    The sun should be out tomorrow....thank GOD! This rain is so depressing and just makes me feel icky!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"