Stay at Home Moms

A man rode by on a skateboard, carrying his 3 year old!

And yes, I judged!  I was walking home from the park with DD and our dog earlier this evening, when a normal looking 30ish year old dad rode by on a skateboard, with his son who looked to be about 3 years old, in his arms!!!  Neither was wearing a helmet.  Besides the fact that it was dangerous and stupid, they were on a semi-busy street instead of the sidewalk.  He was not going slowly at all.  Idiot.

(ps--I don't believe anyone who says they don't judge others.  Everyone judges others, but some people are just better at keeping their judgments to themselves.)  :-) 

BabyFruit Ticker On our way to 3 under 4! DD1 1/22/09 DD2 7/16/10 Baby Boy Due This Summer!

Re: A man rode by on a skateboard, carrying his 3 year old!

• imagebabypuplove:

And yes, I judged!  I was walking home from the park with DD and our dog earlier this evening, when a normal looking 30ish year old dad rode by on a skateboard, with his son who looked to be about 3 years old, in his arms!!!  Neither was wearing a helmet.  Besides the fact that it was dangerous and stupid, they were on a semi-busy street instead of the sidewalk.  He was not going slowly at all.  Idiot.

(ps--I don't believe anyone who says they don't judge others.  Everyone judges others, but some people are just better at keeping their judgments to themselves.)  :-) 

Love the new siggy pic - What a perfect picture! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMamatoJackson:
    imagebabypuplove:

Love the new siggy pic - What a perfect picture! 

Thanks!  Yours is adorable, too!  It's crazy to see what a difference a year makes.  Enjoy your tiny little baby!  :-) 

BabyFruit Ticker On our way to 3 under 4! DD1 1/22/09 DD2 7/16/10 Baby Boy Due This Summer!
  • Loading the player...
  • Ha, I've definitely judged some of my neighbors decisions. They let their kids run around the streets and half the time they don't even get out of the way when a car is coming. We do live in a fairly quite neighborhood, but still.

The other day we saw the Dad on roller blades being pulled by their dog! I thought wow, that is stupid and dangerous. And the kids were watching. What a role model huh? I totally judged. 

• I would have totally judged and called him a douche.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"